1. Vase 1 is the 'before' image for the group. They all looked like this before the experiment began. Shameful, I know.
2. Vase 2 was left to soak the BOTTOM HALF ONLY in the Homemade Jewelry Cleaner (HJC) for 10 minutes.
3. Vase 3 was cleaned with Wright's Silver Cream 100% and didn't touch the HJC
4. Vase 4 was soaked completely in the HJC for 10 minutes and rinsed with clean water.
5. Vase 5 was soaked completely in the HJC for 10 minutes and then scrubbed with Wright's Silver Cream.
I think you can see a clear winner here. The one that I polished by hand with the Silver Cream is gleaming and beautiful.