Kitchen Organizing Tips!

Kitchen Storage 09.06.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Simple, effective and pretty ways to get your kitchen organized!

#OrganizedHome #SpringCleaning

• Use placemats in your fridge to make clean ups a cinch!
  • Put a dresser in your kitchen/eating nook to store linen and things!
  • Mason jars with chalkboard labels make amazing pantry storage containers.
  • Put your most used pantry staples in glass jars on your counter, right within reach!

To see more:

• Jo-Anna
    Jo-Anna Canada
    Connie Burns Hinman The jars that I have don't have seals on them. I use them so much that I wasn't too worried about having them seal. The ones I bought are $9.99 at WalMart.
  • Christine (iDreamofClean)
    Love these ideas!
  • Vicki Witherspoon Wood Verhoeven
    I use the big canisters on top of my cabinets too. For seals I put a rubber band around the lid. It's not that easy to do and takes a little patience but does stay on and seals the food in.
  • Teresa Paxton
    Teresa Paxton Kansas City, MO
    I have a dresser as well in my kitchen, have for years. I use it to store my plastic Rubbermaid/Tupperware dishes. It's great for a drawer or two to hold almost everything. I have an old dresser and there is one real deep drawer where my odd items are.
  • Kegler1000
    kegler1000 Midland, PA
    like your ideas but i would never chance a metal colander on a glass top stove.just know someone would slide it and scratch the top.

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post