17 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 15 of 17 comments | See Previous
  • Marcy
    Marcy Southfield, MI
    I love your kitchen and how super-organized you are! I dream about being so organized like you.
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Who'd a thunk of putting place mats in the fridge? Genious!
  • Jo-Anna
    Jo-Anna Canada
    Thank you for all your kind comments!
  • Carroll A
    Carroll A Coos Bay, OR
    I am pretty organized already, but I have never thought about place mats in the frig! OMG that is the greatest! Hitting the store on my way home tonight!
  • Marilee H
    Marilee H Youngstown, OH
    I like some of these - for instance I have a beverage area where different teas & such are in chalkboard-labeled glass jars. But I don't have enough counter space for even the basics to add big jars that I could store out of sight.
  • Beth F
    Beth F Katy, TX
    I was just getting ready to get rid of some place mats that I really never use so this idea will put them in service and brighten up my fridge.
  • Nancy C
    Nancy C Sherwood, AR
    I love the placemat idea. I will definately start doing that. Thank you!
  • Crystal - 29 Rue House
    Great ideas! I love the jars on your counter - where did they come from?
  • Jo-Anna
    Jo-Anna Canada
    Crystal - 2 I found them at WalMart in the tupperware aisle!
  • Metropolitan Organizing, LLC
    I like that they are washable + reusable. Good thinking!
  • Connie Burns Hinman
    Connie Burns Hinman Picayune, MS
    the big glass canisters where can you get them with seals on them. walmart wants 29 bucks for 1 and there is no seal.. i love them and have been hunting for months.
  • Jo-Anna
    Jo-Anna Canada
    Connie Burns Hinman The jars that I have don't have seals on them. I use them so much that I wasn't too worried about having them seal. The ones I bought are $9.99 at WalMart.
  • Christine (iDreamofClean)
    Love these ideas!
  • Vicki Witherspoon Wood Verhoeven
    I use the big canisters on top of my cabinets too. For seals I put a rubber band around the lid. It's not that easy to do and takes a little patience but does stay on and seals the food in.
  • Teresa Paxton
    Teresa Paxton Kansas City, MO
    I have a dresser as well in my kitchen, have for years. I use it to store my plastic Rubbermaid/Tupperware dishes. It's great for a drawer or two to hold almost everything. I have an old dresser and there is one real deep drawer where my odd items are.
Jo-Anna

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing