Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Family Chalkboard Central Command Center

Organizing 11.30.14
This 30″ wide wall has had more makeovers than any other spot in my home. In the almost 3 years that we've lived here, I think it's had at least 6 lives – thank goodness it's not an entire room. But I have to say, this 30″ wall is the key to how we function – it's our Central Command Center... a.k.a. CCC - an organized spot with all the essentials: a family calendar, key box, chore chart, reward chart, grocery chart, etc. >>> http://www.sasinteriors.net/2013/01/family-c... #wallupdates

To see more: http://www.sasinteriors.net/2013/01/family-central-command-center/

9 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 9 of 9 comments
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    This is such a great idea! I need one for my office :) Love the inspirational quotes.
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Bonni Greiner
    Bonni Greiner Manheim, PA
    Great idea! I love it! I think I will make one on the inside of my pantry door!
  • Brittany aka Pretty Handy Girl
    Jenna, SAS Interiors This is a great use of a skinny wall! Thanks for sharing. My goal is to create a family command center in 2013. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • MONICA MARTIN
    Grandiosa idea, tengo trillizos y una gran necesidad de orden y esto me viene genial
  • Diane O'Reilly
    Thanks for the inspiration, love the mason jars, can you tell me how the hose clip hooks to the wall?
  • Jenna, SAS Interiors
    Jenna, SAS Interiors Saratoga Springs, NY
    Thanks so much Diane O'Reilly. Check out this post on how I created the mason jars and hung them on the wall: http://www.sasinteriors.net/2013/01/diy-glas...
  • Edwards2301
    Edwards2301 Marion, IN
    Love the calendar! Quick question, how do you clean the glass on the picture frame after you are done with the month. I am going to go out and collect everything I need to make my own command center for the start of the new year! Thank you for the
  • Kristen
    Kristen Green Bay, WI
    Can you please tell me where you got those black wall pockets? I am looking for some just like that for our family wall. I can't find them anywhere.
  • Elizabeth Greenlee
    Elizabeth Greenlee United Kingdom
    Hey great post! I wanted to ask where i can get those jars i really like those and would love to get some of them. Thanks in advance!
Jenna, SAS Interiors

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing