Family Chalkboard Central Command Center

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
This 30″ wide wall has had more makeovers than any other spot in my home. In the almost 3 years that we've lived here, I think it's had at least 6 lives – thank goodness it's not an entire room. But I have to say, this 30″ wall is the key to how we function – it's our Central Command Center... a.k.a. CCC - an organized spot with all the essentials: a family calendar, key box, chore chart, reward chart, grocery chart, etc. >>> #wallupdates

To see more:

• Diane O'Reilly
    Thanks for the inspiration, love the mason jars, can you tell me how the hose clip hooks to the wall?
  • Jenna Burger Design
    Jenna Burger Design Saratoga Springs, NY
    Thanks so much Diane O'Reilly. Check out this post on how I created the mason jars and hung them on the wall:
  • Edwards2301
    Edwards2301 Marion, IN
    Love the calendar! Quick question, how do you clean the glass on the picture frame after you are done with the month. I am going to go out and collect everything I need to make my own command center for the start of the new year! Thank you for the
  • Kristen
    Kristen Green Bay, WI
    Can you please tell me where you got those black wall pockets? I am looking for some just like that for our family wall. I can't find them anywhere.
  • Elizabeth Greenlee
    Elizabeth Greenlee United Kingdom
    Hey great post! I wanted to ask where i can get those jars i really like those and would love to get some of them. Thanks in advance!
Jenna Burger Design

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post