11 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 11 of 11 comments
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Though I don't care for wallpaper on walls in our home, I love it on furniture. The hanger idea is adorable too. Great examples.
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    I do not ever want to touch another piece of wallpaper in my lifetime...not even for crafting! I hate it that much! It is great for those redoing things...good luck.
  • V Valencia
    V Valencia Downey, CA
    I love these pieces.....I covered the doors of an inexpensive, old desk with maps a few years ago. In the pictures above, your cut edges are so clean and straight. I have also found that some of the edges are lifting, so I think I need to reapply Mode
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    V Valencia what a neat idea. I love maps! I'd recommend doing a couple light coats of water based poly over the maps. It won't yellow.
  • FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna
    Oh goodness... absolutely stunning examples! I love this! Having the wallpaper have it's on adhesive is a real perk!
  • Samantha
    Samantha United Kingdom
    Wow I didn't think something so simple could change your furniture. I'll most defiantly try it on my cupboard, thank you :)
  • Pat Cobb
    Pat Cobb Gibsonville, NC
    I kinda copy your ideal and now I love my hutch ! My husband thinks it's a sin to touch or change wood (unless it furniture polish), So I went to the fabric store and bought a beautiful pattern and cover card board with it and inserted it in my cabinet,
  • Barbara Jo
    Barbara Jo Wilmington, DE
    I have been wanting to wallpaper the doors in my house, they are just flat plain doors. I don't really have the money to replace them right now. Seeing this makes me sure that I will do it...
  • Heather (The Wilson Farm)
    I did something like this with scrapbook paper on a cabinet in my kitchen! I think I will still paint it though. Here is a pic of mine! Love this idea! http://blissfullychicdiy.blogspot.com/2014/0...
  • Betty Perrault
    Betty Perrault Meadview, AZ
    please please please tell me where you bought that particular wallpaper, I luv it
  • BoL furnitures
    BoL furnitures United Kingdom
    You have to love wallpaper on furniture...what a statement it makes
Virtually Staging Properties, Inc

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing