Keeping the clutter off the counter

Orgsnize 24 hours ago

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Do you hate the various piles on your kitchen counter? One of my top goals this year is to stop the clutter. With the simple addition of a wall storage system I was able to organize my kitchen supplies as well as miscellaneous items. #OrganizedHome #MyKitchen #ProudestDIY #BudgetUpgrade#IKEA #Storage
Time: 60 Minutes Cost: $110.00 Difficulty: Easy
  • Four baskets and two caddies; for cooking items, sugar and coffee, tea, cells phones and drying dishes.
  • 7.5 feet of wall storage means a clean counter!
  • A drying station for the little things.
  • Decorative accessories keep it functional and pretty!
  • Project2patty
    project2patty Vancouver, WA
    Where do I find the baskets and rods that you used to clear the clutter from your counters?
    • Lori Stevens-Nicholas
      She has Ikea as one of the #'s. So I would start there. I think I have seen this at our local store.
  • Marcy
    Marcy Rogers City, MI
  • Gayle Cindy
    Gayle Cindy Berwyn, IL
    I wish I had a kitchen like this one.. My counters are very small and my house is not huge but its enough for us...
  • Linda Cabler
    Linda Cabler Jackson, TN
    Walmart has some similar to those. In Hardware dept.
No. 29 Design

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post