Keeping the clutter off the counter

Organizing Ideas 3 days ago
Do you hate the various piles on your kitchen counter? One of my top goals this year is to stop the clutter. With the simple addition of a wall storage system I was able to organize my kitchen supplies as well as miscellaneous items. #OrganizedHome #MyKitchen #ProudestDIY #BudgetUpgrade#IKEA #Storage
Time: 60 Minutes Cost: $110.00 Difficulty: Easy
  • Yvonne
    Yvonne Canada
    looks good, I have the same system in my kitchen, and even the same counter top. I like how you took the doors off the upper cabinet to make it open shelving. Im thinking that could be great with a striped back to make it pop in a white taupe and black.
  • Linda Weeks
    Linda Weeks Street, MD
    That is a good IKEA move. I got the racks, like yours, and the S-hooks, but that's where my frying pans live now!
  • Kala Professional Restoration services
    The wall storage system is just wonderful.It not only makes your kitchen look neat but also clutter free.It is so easily available too.This idea can also be used on the garden wall to hang small flower baskets.I must try this out at the earliest.Thank
  • Terra Gazelle
    Terra Gazelle Springfield, LA
    Just remember to weather proof what ever you use outside.

I got a tapestry rod for a pot rack that is going under open shelves. I will paint it white..I got it because of the

• Gayle Chapman Merchant
    Where did you ever find the wire basket that you had on the rod..???....I hate too many things on a kitchen counter...so I LOVE THIS....LOOKS GREAT....
  • Brenda Goodell VanderZanden
    just checked online and the baskets and buckets are available on Ikea/us but the rest are only available on Ikea great britain...grrr
  • Teresa Chai KF
    Teresa Chai KF Malaysia
    What a great idea! Will do this if l have the ki5chen renovated.
  • Debbie Mason
    Debbie Mason Arnaudville, LA
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea! We're building a new home soon and I am keeping this idea in my "wish book"...thanks!
  • Melissa Gutilla
    Melissa Gutilla Stephens City, VA
    I love this idea! I actually have it pin on my pinterest to do as soon as I get the kitchen painted and my new cabinets added!! I always have hated having to remove everything to wipe the counters off!
  • Ivy Glenn
    Ivy Glenn New Brighton, PA
    I have my office up in the attic and have struggled with how to use the limited wall space. I could definitely use this up there.
  • AJ Ogden
    AJ Ogden Floral Park, NY
    Love the whole look! I'm with you, and can't stand a crowded counter top. I think I'd like to try this in my kitchen :D Thanks so much for posting such a great idea!
  • Cheryl Moody
    Cheryl Moody Coatesville, PA
    Where did you buy the metal baskets and hardware ?
  • No. 29 Design
    No. 29 Design Belmont, MA
    All the items are part of the Fintorp line from IKEA.
  • Angi Simon
    Angi Simon Monroe, WA
    I like your idea. Now getting the husband on board is another story.
  • Linda Cabler
    Linda Cabler Jackson, TN
    I have a problem with storing spices in my tiny kitchen. I have one small shelf for the spices to sit on and everytime I cook I have to sort sort sort to find the spice I want to use. My cabinets come down low to the base cabinets so there is not a lot
No. 29 Design