Hometalk.com

9 Comments Displaying 9 of 9 comments
  • Dee W Rock Creek, OH
    it's so organized and roomy. can't wait to see all the crafts that come outta here!
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Great work area Emily. You're lucky to have such a large open area to work in.
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Wow. You must be so happy to have that over with! Great job!
  • Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    Your before looks like my craft/junk storage room now. lol I'm clipping this for inspiration. Once I purge some stuff tonight and tomorrow I can start on more old carpet removal with a goal of it looking like yours, on a smaller scale though.
  • Donna Dayton, OH
    Excellent job, looks like your going to have loads of fun there!
  • KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    Well done...you get a lot of bang for your buck with those "lifetime" lightweight folding tables. When I was touring the craft fairs I used three of them in my booth.
  • Trudy Champaign, IL
    Gosh, this is so great. I love the new room and I'm sure you love it more.
  • DAYLE ANN RADLE Harrisburg, PA
    GREAT IDEAS! THANK YOU! MY BASEMENT IS MY NIGHTMARE AND HAS BEEN FOR YEARS, I AM SO READY TO GET THIS OFF OF MY MIND AND GET IT DONE! THANK YOU FOR THE INSPIRATION....
  • Sharon B Green Bay, WI
    I redid my room in our home we sold and all pics are on my posts but trying to get moving to do my basement here and make a new room, ughhhhh.......wait til u see my pics too. U did a great job and mayb it will get me moving, thanks....lots more pics on