Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Add a door stop to your interior garage door

garage fix 01.17.15
We were tired of having to prop open the door with a mop to bring in groceries, so we installed this $5 doorstop to help us out!
Time: 5 Minutes Cost: $5 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://magentaandlime.blogspot.com/2013/01/installing-door-stop.html

7 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 7 of 7 comments
  • Becky J
    Becky J Troy, IL
    good idea! We use a carton of cat litter for a prop and hope we can get groceries in before the cat realizes the escape hatch is open.
  • Erin Colburn
    Erin Colburn Longmont, CO
    That is too funny! I'm so excited for how much easier it will make things!
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Those simple things make all the difference in the world!
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Try adjusting the hinges so that the door stays open instead of swinging shut.
  • Woodbridge Environmental Tiptophouse.com
    I hate to burst your bubble on this, and although it is a great suggestion that makes life just a bit easier. But the auto closer on the door must always be able to close the door completely. Code requires this to prevent fumes and potential fire from
  • DB47
    DB47 Darlington, WI
    I also installed a couple of these. Love them.
  • Susanne Woolley
    Susanne Woolley Vacaville, CA
    Brilliant! I usually use my ironing board to hold the door open. This solution seems so much more "legit"! Lol. Thanks!
Erin Colburn

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing