Cleaning A kitchen

I will admit, I am a little bit OCD, and a lot of a product junkie. I love the feeling I get when my house is spic and span. This is how I clean my kitchen.
Time: 1 Hour Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://sweetparrishplace.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-i-clean-my-kitchen.html

• Lisa D
    Lisa D Canada
    I use the Weiman SS cleaner too. It's amazing!!
  • Nicki Parrish @ Sweet Parrish Place
    Lisa, I also love the Weiman stove top cleaner that I use, it works great! Glad to meet a fellow product junkie such as yourself!
  • Terri J
    Terri J Annapolis, MD
    Nicki, I also use the stainless steel cleaner to clean my sink. I love a "spotless" house, and use old toothbrushes, q-tips, etc. for detail cleaning. I find it to be very theraputic to get into cleaning like that.
  • Robyn Farwell
    Robyn Farwell West Lebanon, NH
    Terri - I am very OCD about my house and have spent so much money on products for my stainless steel sink. After reading your post, I take it I should try this?
  • Nicki Parrish @ Sweet Parrish Place
    Robyn, I think so! Like I said it is like Rain X for your kitchen sink!
  • Terri J
    Terri J Annapolis, MD
    Robyn, I would say yes to that and another itmes I use is lemon scented soft scrub - make sure you get the liquid forn!!! Tooth brush (old ones),use to really get in and around the drains and garbage disposal, plus it does make it smell "lemony fresh". I
Nicki Parrish @ Sweet Parrish Place