Hometalk.com

6 Comments Displaying 6 of 6 comments
  • Lisa D Canada
    I use the Weiman SS cleaner too. It's amazing!!
  • Lisa, I also love the Weiman stove top cleaner that I use, it works great! Glad to meet a fellow product junkie such as yourself!
  • Terri J York, PA
    Nicki, I also use the stainless steel cleaner to clean my sink. I love a "spotless" house, and use old toothbrushes, q-tips, etc. for detail cleaning. I find it to be very theraputic to get into cleaning like that.
  • Robyn Farwell West Lebanon, NH
    Terri - I am very OCD about my house and have spent so much money on products for my stainless steel sink. After reading your post, I take it I should try this?
  • Robyn, I think so! Like I said it is like Rain X for your kitchen sink!
  • Terri J York, PA
    Robyn, I would say yes to that and another itmes I use is lemon scented soft scrub - make sure you get the liquid forn!!! Tooth brush (old ones),use to really get in and around the drains and garbage disposal, plus it does make it smell "lemony fresh". I
  • Likes

Mary G Robisch Shawn Johnson Robyn Farwell Kayla Valerie Lewis Barb Reaves Mandy Burkhart Clover House, DeeDee