Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

"Must-Do" Projects for 2013: Use Some Junk as Decor!

wall work 01.17.15
As I wrote this post, I realized that I've used A LOT of junk as decor this year. Junk can add so much interest to a space. Here are 25 junk projects that I've worked on over the past year.

http://www.creativelylivingblog.com/2013/01/...

8 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 8 of 8 comments
  • Anita @ Cedar Hill Farmhouse
    I would love to find bed springs like yours for wall art.
  • Xena Nierobisz
    Xena Nierobisz Raleigh, NC
    wow I love all of it!!!!
  • Creatively Living
    Creatively Living Richland, WA
    Thanks Ladies. Anita, I found them both outside apartment buildings. Happy hunting :)
  • Terri J
    Terri J Annapolis, MD
    Ilove it all, and made my own yard lamp shande to comver up a beau up, nasty monter. Would you believe that I still haven't put it on the lamp though? Wish my junk looks as levely as yours!!!
  • Clover House, DeeDee
    I love all your junk! I also love that lamp! I may have just found a solution for my plain vanilla shades I wanted to jazz up! THANKS! :)
  • Jessica @ Dear Emmeline
    yarn lamp! love!
  • Gail Salminen
    Creatively Living you make it look so easy. I have used some junk around the house but you make them look so elegant. I will have to try harder. Thanks for sharing.
    • Creatively Living
      Creatively Living Richland, WA
      Gail Salminen Thank you! Sometimes you just have to give it a coat of gold, white or black spray paint! The great thing about junk is it's usually free, so it's hard to go too wrong!
Creatively Living

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing