"Must-Do" Projects for 2013: Use Some Junk as Decor!

garbage to great 07.14.15
As I wrote this post, I realized that I've used A LOT of junk as decor this year. Junk can add so much interest to a space. Here are 25 junk projects that I've worked on over the past year.

http://www.creativelylivingblog.com/2013/01/...

• Creatively Living
    Creatively Living Richland, WA
    Thanks Ladies. Anita, I found them both outside apartment buildings. Happy hunting :)
  • Terri J
    Terri J Annapolis, MD
    Ilove it all, and made my own yard lamp shande to comver up a beau up, nasty monter. Would you believe that I still haven't put it on the lamp though? Wish my junk looks as levely as yours!!!
  • Clover House, DeeDee
    I love all your junk! I also love that lamp! I may have just found a solution for my plain vanilla shades I wanted to jazz up! THANKS! :)
  • Jessica @ Dear Emmeline
    yarn lamp! love!
  • Gail Salminen
    Creatively Living you make it look so easy. I have used some junk around the house but you make them look so elegant. I will have to try harder. Thanks for sharing.
    • Creatively Living
      Creatively Living Richland, WA
      Gail Salminen Thank you! Sometimes you just have to give it a coat of gold, white or black spray paint! The great thing about junk is it's usually free, so it's hard to go too wrong!
Creatively Living