Hometalk.com

04.12.14

1 minute Flameless Candle Pillars

Make a tube out of your favorite old book pages or sheet music, in varying heights, for an instant arrangement of candle pillar covers for your flameless candle votives! Cheap or free, and easy as can be!
Time: 5 Minutes Cost: $0.00 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://farmhouseporch.blogspot.com/2013/01/paired-down-entry-way-and-cheap-diy.html

7 Comments Displaying 7 of 7 comments
  • Love it Lins!!
  • What a great idea! I love it, too. Thanks for sharing this cute tip.
  • Jeff C Broadview Heights, OH
    Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I just made those music sheet candles. I found some thin sheet music at Pat Catans and used Mod Podge to stick them to the candle but I believe using Mod Podge was a bad idea. It was too liquidy and caused me
  • Farmhouse Porch Humble, TX
    Hey Jeff! How cool that your tried my project! And very nice of you to share your tips. I just taped the paper into a tube shape and literally placed them over the flame less votives. You went all out!! I bet they looked pretty.
  • Jeff C Broadview Heights, OH
    They came out ok. Since I made them I know their flaws. The second time around, they'll be even better.
  • Lynne Detroit, MI
    i love this idea..and they look great
  • Raven Lunatic Beaverdam, VA
    I'd like to age a copy of Poe's The Raven and do this. I think I'd cut out some sections from a tube (wrapping paper, paper towel, etc) then glue the page around it. the cut out parts would highlight key sections of the poem. hmmm perhaps a grouping of