Pegboard Craft Organization

Craft Rooms 03.04.15
This is not your grandfather's pegboard... remember when he outlined ever tool? This is an organization system where everything is at your fingertips and easy to grab! Easy to build, easy to change out for whatever you want to hang. All my craft items are right where I can see them and easy to find!

Stop by and take a look!

#organization #repurposed

To see more: http://www.homeroad.net/2013/01/pegboard-craft-organization.html

• Terri J
    Terri J Annapolis, MD
    I know what I can buy on my next trip to Lowe's or Home Depot = peg boards.
    • Homeroad
      Homeroad Huntington, NY
      Terri J It is inexpensive too Terri!
    • Carol
      Carol Sierra Vista, AZ
      Just make sure you build it out from the wall so you can get the hooks in it.
  • Sue Morris
    Sue Morris Tampa, FL
    I LOVE my pegboard organization. My Boyfriend actually introduced me too it. Such a gera way to have everything so handy. I love the way you did yours!
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    Great idea!! This would make it a lot easier to find things!
  • Tanya Peterson Felsheim
    Tanya Peterson Felsheim Grants Pass, OR
    I love all you did here! I've always hesitated putting up pegboard in my craft room because never looked clean enough to me...I love this...and I'm thinking if I get some molding trim to put around it would like a piece of art? huh? hehe I FB and pinned
  • Anne McCoy
    Anne McCoy Baton Rouge, LA
    I did the same thing but only for my jewelry. I can see everything at a glance! No more digging through the jewelry box!
  • Maryinrockport
    Maryinrockport Rockport, TX
    Question: Can I spray paint the peg board to match my walls????
    • Homeroad
      Homeroad Huntington, NY
      Maryinrockport That is a great idea Mary! You can paint it with a brush so you get the same color too... might be hard to match the walls with spray paint :) Great idea!!
  • Sabrina Quairoli
    Sabrina Quairoli Collegeville, PA
    I love the clips to hang the scissors. Looks great.
Homeroad