Hometalk.com

Organizing 7 days ago

Pegboard Craft Organization

This is not your grandfather's pegboard... remember when he outlined ever tool? This is an organization system where everything is at your fingertips and easy to grab! Easy to build, easy to change out for whatever you want to hang. All my craft items are right where I can see them and easy to find!

Stop by and take a look!

#organization #repurposed

To see more: http://www.homeroad.net/2013/01/pegboard-craft-organization.html

11 Comments Displaying 11 of 11 comments
  • Terri J York, PA
    I know what I can buy on my next trip to Lowe's or Home Depot = peg boards.
  • Sue Morris Tampa, FL
    I LOVE my pegboard organization. My Boyfriend actually introduced me too it. Such a gera way to have everything so handy. I love the way you did yours!
  • Great idea!! This would make it a lot easier to find things!
  • Tanya Peterson Felsheim Grants Pass, OR
    I love all you did here! I've always hesitated putting up pegboard in my craft room because never looked clean enough to me...I love this...and I'm thinking if I get some molding trim to put around it would like a piece of art? huh? hehe I FB and pinned
  • Anne McCoy Baton Rouge, LA
    I did the same thing but only for my jewelry. I can see everything at a glance! No more digging through the jewelry box!