How to Upcycle a Small Crib into a Stylish, Highly Functional New Piece of Furniture

design 17 hours ago
My favorite part about this project is that an existing piece, that couldn't be used in its existing form was transformed it into a practical, functional and surprisingly unique piece of furniture. Obsolete baby furniture is turning up all over the place, and with a little vision these pieces can be upcycled and repurposed into interesting commodity furniture.
Time: 1 Day Cost: $6 Difficulty: Moderate

To see more: http://eveofreduction.com/a-small-crib-gets-upcycled-into-a-stylish-highly-functional-new-piece-of-furniture/

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• KathrynElizabeth Etier
    Great idea. Now I wish I had saved those cribs from 40 years ago!
  • Valerie
    Valerie South Africa
    This is a dream come true for a craft room - well done, and what a fantastic idea!
  • Ann Edmondson
    Ann Edmondson Canton, TX
    Not only is this a great idea for a magazine rack but could also be painted with a waterproof paint and placed in the bathroom as a towel rack. Just remove a couple extra rods on top to allow breathing room.
  • Kim Marsh
    Kim Marsh Mount Carmel, IL
    Brilliant! I'm going to have to start looking for cribs! :)
    William Burbank, IL
    SOOO cool! I've made benches, toy boxes, and chests out of cribs. Never thought of a shelving unit. Great Job!
Cristin Frank