Make Your Own Reusable Swiffer Cloths!

Life Hacks 08.20.15
I use my Swiffer sweeper a whole lot and buying those disposable cloths can really add up. Here's a way to make your self a whole bunch of cloths that can be washed and reused, quickly and very inexpensively!

To see more: http://creeklinehouse.blogspot.ca/2013/01/make-your-own-reusable-swiffer-cloths.html

• Maria
    Maria Boynton Beach, FL
    I like to use, used dryer sheets. two of them do the trick.
  • Darlene Bingham
    Darlene Bingham Stanley, NC
    We have dogs, and I wouldn't want to wash them and reuse with the hairs that never come out though. So I have to find something cheap to use and throw away, or keep buying the pads from swiffer. Any suggestions?
  • Elaine A
    Elaine A White House, TN
    I got some microfiber rags at Dollar Tree and use those instead of the disposables...
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    I love my Swiffer. But my son bought a "Windex Outdoor" much like the swiffer except the pads are larger and made of lightly padded cloth. Cleaning my front porch (painted concrete) was always nearly impossible and a horrible job before I used the Windex
  • Sandra W
    Sandra W Manteno, IL
    Love it,Love it,Love it!!!!!! Not sure how a regular washcoth or any other cloth works but this idea works great. After I dusted all my hardwood floors I just got a little brush out and ran it over the fleece to remove all the dust bunnies. When it gets
  • Lindsy
    lindsy Palm Bay, FL
    will it work the same with the wet swiffter
  • Jeanette
    Jeanette Springfield, OR
    Great idea! I love how the Swiffer works, yet I too hate buying the disposable cloths. I really don't want to sew pads either. Your idea is so much easier and besides, I have a LOT of fleece material. I am so going to make some of these today! (<:"
  • Sandra L
    Sandra L Sebastian, FL
    I've been doing this for ages. Only I used old wash cloths or towels cut to fit. If something you clean up is really yucky, just throw it out!!
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Great idea! I do love the lemon scented Swiffer mop pads, but I also use small towels we picked up at Sam's by the dozen. They are a little over sized which does not matter, I wet them down and then spray on some Chlorox kitchen cleaner to disinfect my
  • Rebecca Glenn
    Rebecca Glenn Kansas City, MO
    I've seen some homemade on Etsy - crocheted or knitted. They were a little bit expensive so I decided to find the pattern and make my own. I promptly forgot about this project less than a minute after deciding that, of course. So, I will use this tip
  • Kay VanderBaan
    Kay VanderBaan Grand Rapids, MI
    I've been doing this for years with a pack of a dozen wash cloths. They're great for dusting the floors and washing them too and they fit the swiffer perfectly.
  • Linda W
    Linda W Cincinnati, OH
    I didn't have any "spare" fabric that was durable enough for this so I bought a pk of 2 microfiber cloths at Dollar Tree to do the job. I also have made my own "concoction" in a spray bottle to use on the kitchen & bathroom floors (linoleum). That saves
  • Winnie
    Winnie Columbus, NC
    GREAT idea !
  • Wendy M
    Wendy M Milton, VT
    I've been wanting to purchase a swiffer but didn't want to get stuck having to replace the clothes all the time. I LOVE this idea! Thank You
  • FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna
    LOVE this idea! I'm on it!
CreekLineHouse .