Make Your Own Reusable Swiffer Cloths!

Reuse 4 days ago

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I use my Swiffer sweeper a whole lot and buying those disposable cloths can really add up. Here's a way to make your self a whole bunch of cloths that can be washed and reused, quickly and very inexpensively!

To see more:

• Barbara McQuiddy
    I have been doing this for years. I use the microfiber cloths and they clean up the dry stuff, not so good wet though. I am going to try fleece and see if it works. Thanks for the tip.
  • Ann
    Ann Medford, OR
    Good idea and cheap, too. I've been using and re-using the cheap bulk pack washcloths from Walmart. I think I'll try making some of these from old sweatshirts.
    DORLIS Silex, MO
    I have 4 cats and there are little tufts of hair all over. I usually get out my canister vacumn and then mop. How do you get the fur off the cloths without having it deposit on theinside of the washing machine?
  • Abby Euley-guerrero Young
    I use wash rags and stick them into the holes with the end of a spoon, fork or whatever I can find at the moment.
  • Jean Myles
    Jean Myles Canada
    Great idea! thanks for sharing
CreekLineHouse .

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post