Hometalk.com

Around the House 08.23.13

Cheap Grass Stain Remover

That works! Yep you heard me right- got 1$? I got the secret...FELS-NAPTHA! This bar is the best stuff around...watch those stubborn grass stains vanish right before your eyes!
Time: 5 Minutes Cost: $1 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.fourmarrsonevenus.com/2013/01/cheap-grass-stain-remover.html

9 Comments Displaying 9 of 9 comments
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    This is great to know. I have retired several shirts and jeans to Garageland because of grass stains. I thought they were hopeless.
  • Steve G thank you for always being so gosh darn nice and supportive! Means so much! Yes- this bar is crazy cool in the grass stain dept. -- watch them vanish! :) Thanks again!
  • Storywood Designs Raleigh, NC
    Great tip! I'm definitely clipping this one - with 2 boys, grass stains are a constant issue in my house.
  • Becky J Troy, IL
    I used to use Lava soap when my daughter was small. Believe it or not, she was worse than my son at getting grass stains.
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Awesome tip!
  • Joyce P Saint Petersburg, FL
    my baby had a terrible rash...nothing was helping...my grandmother told me to wash diapers in this soap..in two days or sooner baby rash was gone..of course this was back in the 50's when we still bought diapers that were cotton...hahaha she had 9 open
  • Thank you Storywood Designs -- those stains can be a real killer- amazing what this bar can do! Thank you for clipping! :) Becky J
  • I make laundry detergent out of this soap. I bar grated mixed with 2 cups of Washing soda and 2 cups of Borax. I use 2 tablespoons for a large load. Clothes always come out clean.
  • Bernice H Yakima, WA
    I imagine this soap is wonderful for many other things..I had expected old timers to post in on this!
  • Likes

Kris Stokes Mary Jane Becky Soubeyrand Joycelyn Manning Lori E Marcia Eberhardt Becky J L.E. & Company Janice Robinson Dawn Scheidegger-Jones