Cheap Grass Stain Remover

That works! Yep you heard me right- got 1$? I got the secret...FELS-NAPTHA! This bar is the best stuff around...watch those stubborn grass stains vanish right before your eyes!
Time: 5 Minutes Cost: $1 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.fourmarrsonevenus.com/2013/01/cheap-grass-stain-remover.html

• Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Awesome tip!
  • Joyce P
    Joyce P Saint Petersburg, FL
    my baby had a terrible rash...nothing was helping...my grandmother told me to wash diapers in this soap..in two days or sooner baby rash was gone..of course this was back in the 50's when we still bought diapers that were cotton...hahaha she had 9 open
  • Four Marrs & One Venus
    Thank you Storywood Designs -- those stains can be a real killer- amazing what this bar can do! Thank you for clipping! :) Becky (J) P
  • Kerrie Harrigan
    Kerrie Harrigan Clinton, MA
    I make laundry detergent out of this soap. I bar grated mixed with 2 cups of Washing soda and 2 cups of Borax. I use 2 tablespoons for a large load. Clothes always come out clean.
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H New York, NY
    I imagine this soap is wonderful for many other things..I had expected old timers to post in on this!
Four Marrs & One Venus