"LIving Spice Rack" on Home & Family Show, Hallmark Channel with Shirley Bovshow!

Awesome Remodels 09.09.14
Hi Friends!

I invite you to watch my gardening segment, tomorrow on the Home & Family show, airing on the Hallmark Channel on Tuesday, 1/15/13 at 8AM EST.

The Living Spice Rack is an original vertical garden system that I designed that frees up floor space so you can grow lots of herbs and greens, indoors or out!

I use a repurposed tomato cage and this "spice rack" even spins, like a spice rack should!

Thanks for watching.

Shirley Bovshow

• Here's a screen shot of what the living spice rack looks like. All you need is a wood or metal tomato cage, large container, casters or plant dolly, wire baskets, coco liner and herbs!
  • Sondra A
    Sondra A Janesville, WI
    What a great idea! Takes up such a minimal amount of space and adds height to the landscape while providing fresh herbs. Love it.
  • Eden Maker Garden Design
    Eden Maker Garden Design Woodland Hills, CA
    Dear Sondra,

Thanks for your comment! Do you grow any edibles indoors?

• Sondra A
    Sondra A Janesville, WI
    A few but not as much as I'd like because I would like to use fresh herbs year round. Right now I am not organized enough and have the space set up right where I can do it. Plus the sun is not coming in the right windows very well. In Wis. I found I need
  • Eden Maker Garden Design
    Sondra, all the factors you mentioned are important considerations. I hope you are able to enjoy some indoor plants in any case while you wait out the winter!
  • Sondra A
    Sondra A Janesville, WI
    Just noticed you're in Woodland Hills. I used to live there many years ago. Yes, I still enjoy indoor plants as I have always been quite a plant person. I am reorganizing things so I can have more edibles, though. I feel so much better when I am amongst
Eden Maker Garden Design