Easy Floor Tile Grout Cleaner

I dream of clean 03.02.15
A simple and cheap way to clean your tile grout! 2 ingredients!
#CleanIt

To see more: http://www.aprettylifeinthesuburbs.com/2013/01/easy-floor-tile-grout-cleaner.html

• Better Outdoor Living at Home
    That looks like a great method for cleaning grout. Thanks!
  • Carol Pogorelc
    Carol Pogorelc Yakima, WA
    Is it safe for colored grout?
  • Jo-Anna
    Jo-Anna Canada
    Carol Pogorelc I'm not too sure...I've only used it on white/beige grout. But you could do a spot test on an small area of your grout to see how it works?
  • Valerie
    Valerie South Africa
    I am definitely going to give this a try! Thanks for sharing - and - love your enthusiasm!
  • Gail
    Gail Canada
    Is there a reason that you use Dawn dish detergent, or will any other brand work as well?
  • Jo-Anna
    Jo-Anna Canada
    Hi Gail! So sorry for the late answer! I'm not sure if any other soap would work...I've only ever used Dawn. If you try it with another type, let me know how it works!
  • Gail
    Gail Canada
    I am using another detergent and the results are just as astounding. It cleans with such little effort.

Unfortunately, my tiles are 2 inch hexagonal with tiny square pieces in between,so I have to do a lot of light scrubbing

• Rose Nickelson
    Rose Nickelson Syracuse, UT
    Jo-Anna, this is so totally amazing. My husband and I just recently moved into a fixer upper home. We have been trying to get it to look nice, one of the most challenging things to get to look good is the grout. I always remembered my mother being on her
Jo-Anna