Easy Floor Tile Grout Cleaner

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
A simple and cheap way to clean your tile grout! 2 ingredients!

To see more: http://www.aprettylifeinthesuburbs.com/2013/01/easy-floor-tile-grout-cleaner.html

• Gail
    Gail Canada
    Is there a reason that you use Dawn dish detergent, or will any other brand work as well?
  • Jo-Anna
    Jo-Anna Canada
    Hi Gail! So sorry for the late answer! I'm not sure if any other soap would work...I've only ever used Dawn. If you try it with another type, let me know how it works!
  • Gail
    Gail Canada
    I am using another detergent and the results are just as astounding. It cleans with such little effort.

Unfortunately, my tiles are 2 inch hexagonal with tiny square pieces in between,so I have to do a lot of light scrubbing

• Rose Nickelson
    Rose Nickelson Syracuse, UT
    Jo-Anna, this is so totally amazing. My husband and I just recently moved into a fixer upper home. We have been trying to get it to look nice, one of the most challenging things to get to look good is the grout. I always remembered my mother being on her
  • Carol Merrill
    Carol Merrill Bartlesville, OK
    It didn't help my tiles at all...guess I just do what I was going to do and regrout :) At least the floor is really clean!!

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post