DIY Blanket Ladder

Cheap wall decor 11.09.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
We recently got new furniture in our living room and to keep things nice and tidy, we built a simple, yet functional blanket ladder to store all of our throws. We love the look!

To see more:

• The Golden Sycamore
    What a great idea! I love it!
  • Robyn Frailey
    Robyn Frailey Valparaiso, IN
    Great idea!!
  • .
    . Albert, OK
    What a simple and practical solution to keeping blankets neat in a living area.
  • Jeanne
    Jeanne Saint Charles, MO
    I have always loved the antique ladders showcasing tea towels and vintage linens, I however have never found one the perfect size, or price.... What a great idea!
  • Kelly Miller
    Kelly Miller Santa Ana, CA
    Nice way of using the ladder. And keeping the blankets aired also .It also makes style statement.Truly a simple and practical solution.... It could be used in bathrooms and kitchen for towels also...
Imperfectly Polished

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post