Hometalk.com

Awesome Remodels 03.11.14

DIY Blanket Ladder

We recently got new furniture in our living room and to keep things nice and tidy, we built a simple, yet functional blanket ladder to store all of our throws. We love the look!

To see more: http://imperfectlypolished.com/2013/01/07/diy-blanket-rack-blanket-ladder/

7 Comments Displaying 7 of 7 comments
  • Tanya Australia
    looks great and a great idea as well...
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Great idea! We are throw crazy! Over time none of them match so it gets a bit jumbled. We keep a quilt on the leather sofa for our Lab to sleep on and she has to be tucked in with a throw when she naps! Looking over there now all see is a black nose
  • What a great idea! I love it!
  • Robyn Frailey Valparaiso, IN
    Great idea!!
  • Becky Blair, NE
    What a simple and practical solution to keeping blankets neat in a living area.
  • Jeanne Saint Charles, MO
    I have always loved the antique ladders showcasing tea towels and vintage linens, I however have never found one the perfect size, or price.... What a great idea!
  • Kelly Miller Santa Ana, CA
    Nice way of using the ladder. And keeping the blankets aired also .It also makes style statement.Truly a simple and practical solution.... It could be used in bathrooms and kitchen for towels also...