My Thrifted Craft Room

decorating 01.19.16
All the pieces of furniture in my craft room have come from the thrift store or bought second-hand! It's still "IN PROGRESS" but I will be finished soon! Here's a look at its progress and how inexpensive it's was to furnish!

To see more: http://www.thriftdiving.com/2013/01/thrifted-craft-room.html

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!
  • Sondra A
    Sondra A Janesville, WI
    Yes, Thrift Diving, with 5 kids I know where you are coming from. lol. I have also always had cats and dogs that don't mix well with craft rooms. Anytime I've left a room the cats run in and lay on whatever I was working on or bit, played with, or clawed
  • Thrift Diving
    Thrift Diving Silver Spring, MD
    Zzzz... , HA! Turning the tension dial. I have a 3 year old that I could very well see him doing that! I'm still getting things together in there, but I know once I'm ready to use
  • Marty's Musings
    Marty's Musings Greensboro, NC
    Love the room and all your finds. Great job!
  • Thrift Diving
    Thrift Diving Silver Spring, MD
    Thank you so much, Marty's Musings ! Means a lot! I'm lovin' it, too!
  • Barbara Puchalski Beard
    Barbara Puchalski Beard Wilmington, NC
    The dollar tree has some very cute sturdy brightly colored baskets I got for mine and am doing the same thing still getting my ideas
Thrift Diving