Tired of whites & beiges as neutrals? Try these 4 HOT NEW PAINT COLORS for your next Decorating & Staging Projec

Great craft ideas 3 days ago
We love these rooms using Taupes, Khakis, Blue/Green-Grays and Violets - so chic and classy! http://bit.ly/V1Uk6y
Difficulty: Easy
  • Grays can be very calming in the bathroom.
  • We love the rich blue-gray walls in this bedroom - it brings out the colors in the artwork on the walls!
  • Dark greys can add warmth and coziness to any room when used correctly!
  • Light khaki walls are ideal in bedrooms for a chic look!
  • Greys look fab in the living room with cream and dark wood furnishings as seen in this living room!
  • Violet grays are tricky but this pale neutral gives a traditional and feminine feel in the living room shown here.
  • Taupes work well in any room and you can add any color of artwork or furnishings to give that extra pop!
  • Neatsmart
    Neatsmart Marietta, GA
    Yes, I am tired of neutrals and I love seeing color added. It brings such personality to a space.
  • Rustic Crafts & Chic Decor - Renee
    I love these colors!
  • Terri J
    Terri J Annapolis, MD
    Love, Love, Love!!!
  • Deb S
    Deb S Saint Paul, MN
    I love the grays, the khaki and the taupe. Not sure about violet, it's a little girl bedroom color, not something I would use in other rooms in the house.
  • Lynn
    Lynn Rehoboth Beach, DE
    I like the violet gray as I am a girly-girl. I know it is not for everyone, but seeing how this room is done, I am on board. Now to find the color used.
Virtually Staging Properties, Inc