Tired of whites & beiges as neutrals? Try these 4 HOT NEW PAINT COLORS for your next Decorating & Staging Projec

Bathroom 11.18.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
We love these rooms using Taupes, Khakis, Blue/Green-Grays and Violets - so chic and classy! http://bit.ly/V1Uk6y
Difficulty: Easy
  • Grays can be very calming in the bathroom.
  • We love the rich blue-gray walls in this bedroom - it brings out the colors in the artwork on the walls!
  • Dark greys can add warmth and coziness to any room when used correctly!
  • Light khaki walls are ideal in bedrooms for a chic look!
  • Greys look fab in the living room with cream and dark wood furnishings as seen in this living room!
  • Violet grays are tricky but this pale neutral gives a traditional and feminine feel in the living room shown here.
  • Taupes work well in any room and you can add any color of artwork or furnishings to give that extra pop!
  • Terri J
    Terri J Annapolis, MD
    Love, Love, Love!!!
  • Deb S
    Deb S Saint Paul, MN
    I love the grays, the khaki and the taupe. Not sure about violet, it's a little girl bedroom color, not something I would use in other rooms in the house.
  • Lynn
    Lynn Rehoboth Beach, DE
    I like the violet gray as I am a girly-girl. I know it is not for everyone, but seeing how this room is done, I am on board. Now to find the color used.
  • Sillysyl
    sillysyl Elgin, SC
    That purple is an awesome color and pairs well with green.
  • Sylvia
    Sylvia Austin, TX
    Am I color blind? I don't like greys with beige combo, greys are more towards cool & beige is a warm color? I'm an artist I specialize in colors so I'm confused. Or is the coloring in the photos off?
Virtually Staging Properties, Inc

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post