Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Nautical Playroom Makeover

Playroom Ideas 01.02.15
I added a bunch of crisp nautical touches to the playroom in our lakeside home. The letter wall keeps it kid friendly and fun.

To see more: http://thelilypadcottage.blogspot.com/2012/11/playroom-makeover.html

9 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 9 of 9 comments
  • FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna
    What a gorgeous and practical space! I'm seriously swooning over your mix of blue and white, with that alphabet wall! So cool! I think every playroom needs a real table and chairs too... genius!
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    That's really impressive. Great photos!
  • At The Picket Fence
    At The Picket Fence Florence, KY
    That is an awesome room! Our playroom needs an overhaul and this is so inspiring! ~Vanessa
  • Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers
    OH this room is so awesome! I love the nautical theme you went with, the letters really add to it.
  • Katie Witmer Alexander
    beautiful room
  • Sophia's - Live Beautifully
    Love this! Great job...I've been inspired by this color scheme lately and wondering where I can add this into my home :)
  • Janel Hutton
    Janel Hutton Stillwater, MN
    so so cute!! Love the color scheme!
  • Go Nautical
    Go Nautical Hillsborough, NJ
    Very cozy! Lovely navy blue colors.
  • Lu T
    Lu T Gainesville, GA
    Inspirational, wow so much to look at, excellent execution!
The Lily Pad Cottage

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing