A New Use for Antique Drawers

Repurposed 13 hours ago
When I came across a dresser that was falling apart, I decide to save the drawers and turn them into something useful! Who knew old drawers could be beautiful all on their own?

This was such an easy project! We bought several "feet" from our local hardware store. I stained them and we screwed them into the bottom of the drawers. Next, I painted them and added a fun "Love" stencil to the front.

Now they make for the perfect placde to hold your pillows, magazines, or even your dog! :)

#ProudestDIY

Cost: $12

To see more: http://www.therusticpig.com/2013/01/something-old-something-new-part-2.html#.UPjAe29EGYQ

on This Post

• Char
    Char Conover, NC
    What a beautiful re-purpose! What I want to know is where you got the knobs, the stencil and did you make or buy the pillows? Either way where did you buy them or get the material? The whole thing is lovely!! Thanks
  • Vicki LB
    Vicki LB Grand Rapids, MI
    This is the one I made.
  • IMMJR
    IMMJR Scarborough, ME
    Very creative and beautiful! Love it
  • Ruby77
    Ruby77 Chester, NJ
    Beautiful
  • Patricia Presto/On The Surface
    Creative and fun! Great job!
Claire @ The Rustic Pig