Hometalk.com

11 Comments Displaying 11 of 11 comments
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Oh, that is so cute! Do you have instructions?
  • Leslie D Las Vegas, NV
    No, I didn't find any instructions. I would imagine it would work like a hollow shelf or fireplace mantle. Screw a board to the wall,then screw the suitcase into the board from the top.
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Well have to follow your lead once you do it :) Such a cute idea.
  • LeAnne Tolsma Lead, SD
    Instructions would be great. LOVE this!!
  • Dcz665 Highland Park, IL
    love it. There's always a bunch of suitcases for sale at the thrift shops.
  • Mary Insana Pittsburgh, PA
    I imagine you just cut off how much of the suitcase you want to keep, screw a firing strip or a leftover piece of wood a little smaller than the width of the suitcase to the wall and then screw the suitcase to the wood from the top so you can't see the
  • This amazing wall was created by Ki Naussauer of the infamous Flea Market Style magazine. She's my hero. :) http://live.wsj.com/video/ki-nassauer-from-j...
  • Leslie D Las Vegas, NV
    Thanks, Donna! All I found was a photo, so I'm happy to know where it came from. I'm starting my hunt for suitcases this weekend!
  • Teri U Queen Creek, AZ
    Thanks for the video link Donna. Such an awesome idea. The hard part is finding the suitcases. I will keep my eye out for you Leslie D.
  • Leslie D Las Vegas, NV
    Thanks, Teri! Between one estate sale and one antique mall, I found 5 this weekend, for between $13 - $25 each.
  • Patricia Routt Hodgenville, KY
    That is one of the cutest idea's I have seen, and looks easy to do. Thanks so much.