Love these countertops

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
So I don't have a great excuse for replacing my countertops. The previous owners replaced with some decent laminate (the color is not my favorite, but it's not awful) that is holding up well. But that doesn't stop my from ogling all the fantastic eco-friendly countertop options out there. I recently ran across a new favorite: this recycled glass surface made with Skyy vodka bottles. Those bottles are made with the most beautiful blue glass, and I think this just looks great.

• Suzanne
    Suzanne Canada
    Just beautiful. What do you put on top of the glass to make it level?
  • Ettie Haley
    Ettie Haley Beaumont, TX
    yes how do you get it level I love it!
  • Cynthia E
    Cynthia E Daleville, AL
    I am not a color blue fan but this is gorgeous!
  • Stephanie N
    Stephanie N Buffalo, NY
    Since you don't have a "great excuse" for replacing, I have one you might like: Move the existing countertop to use as a work surface in your laundry room or garage. When that's done, you'll have a kitchen with no'll need to do
Steve G

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post