Hometalk.com

22 Comments Displaying 15 of 22 comments | See Previous
  • Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    lLove it! Can you give us details about the floor lamp? It looks old but it's beautiful also. I'm glad I'm not the only one that like chandiliers yours is fantastic. Bernice H , here's an idea for your desk.
  • Bernice H Yakima, WA
    Kelly S thanks for thinking of me. yes, I still havent done anything with my desk. Mine has a lot more detail and embellishment tho. It wil have to wait til spring, I have no where to work on
  • Tonya, I'm swooning over this desk! You did a fabulous job.
  • Sherry C Portland, OR
    This desk will fit in perfectly in my craft room...let me know when I can pick it up ;)

What a beautiful makeover. Impressive!

• Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Great find...great redo!
  • Pieced Pastimes Kingston, NH
    What a sweet makeover. The new white color really changes the look of the piece. Just lovely!
  • Tonya Diehl Murphysboro, IL
    Thanks so much everyone!!! Kelly S they floor lamp is old as well. I think my mom got it at an antique store. I'm not real sure....she has had it a long time! She just added a new shade to it.
  • Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    Dang, they are hard to find around here, unless you want to pay full retail $$$ for it. I was hoping it was one of your saves so that I could copy cat it.lol I do have an old base with marble that needs rewired so I ould find/make the rest? Oh well
  • Bernice H Yakima, WA
    Kelly S well, girl, keep on trucking , so many redos, so much paint to keep flowing! How are you doing with all your projects? Did you get any done this winter?
  • Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    Bernice H three ceilings painted, spare bedroom painted including all the trim, spare BR and craft/exercise room have new wood flooring, C/E room is painted. Once my hubby mills the baseboard
  • Bernice H Yakima, WA
    Holy guacamole! I am tired just reading this! good for you! wow! Tonya Diehl, Kelly S might be able to find an old lamp lke this in the Seattle area....wouldn't that be cool?
  • Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    Did I mention 2 crotcheted afghans? One is done and one is 2/3 done. lol I redo rooms in the house and crotchet during football and baseball season. Painting is almost done. Yes, I'm a sports widow. If a game is on, he is watching it.
  • GardenGypsy Stuart, FL
    Beautiful Job!!
  • Annette Overton Kittrell, NC
    Love it.
  • Your desk looks beautiful! Such a pretty redo! I love a white desk! One of my fav colors to paint with! I redid a desk not to long ago and went with gray and white. I'm starting to wish I would have done all white but I still like how it turned out. ( http://blissfullychicdiy.blogspot.com/2014/0...