Goodwill Desk Makeover

04.03.15
My mom scored this desk at Goodwill a couple months back for $30.00. I gave it new life with paint! Check it out!

To see more: http://www.loveoffamilyandhome.net/2013/01/goodwill-desk-makeover-with-paint.html#

• Sherry C
    Sherry C Portland, OR
    This desk will fit in perfectly in my craft room...let me know when I can pick it up ;)

What a beautiful makeover. Impressive!

• Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Great find...great redo!
  • Pieced Pastimes
    Pieced Pastimes Kingston, NH
    What a sweet makeover. The new white color really changes the look of the piece. Just lovely!
  • Tonya Diehl
    Tonya Diehl Murphysboro, IL
    Thanks so much everyone!!! Kelly S they floor lamp is old as well. I think my mom got it at an antique store. I'm not real sure....she has had it a long time! She just added a new shade to it.
  • Kelly S
    Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    Dang, they are hard to find around here, unless you want to pay full retail $$$ for it. I was hoping it was one of your saves so that I could copy cat it.lol I do have an old base with marble that needs rewired so I ould find/make the rest? Oh well
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H New York, NY
    Kelly S well, girl, keep on trucking , so many redos, so much paint to keep flowing! How are you doing with all your projects? Did you get any done this winter?
  • Kelly S
    Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    Bernice H three ceilings painted, spare bedroom painted including all the trim, spare BR and craft/exercise room have new wood flooring, C/E room is painted. Once my hubby mills
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H New York, NY
    Holy guacamole! I am tired just reading this! good for you! wow! Tonya Diehl, Kelly S might be able to find an old lamp lke this in the Seattle area....wouldn't that be cool?
  • Kelly S
    Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    Did I mention 2 crotcheted afghans? One is done and one is 2/3 done. lol I redo rooms in the house and crotchet during football and baseball season. Painting is almost done. Yes, I'm a sports widow. If a game is on, he is watching it.
  • GardenGypsy
    GardenGypsy Stuart, FL
    Beautiful Job!!
  • Annette Overton
    Annette Overton Kittrell, NC
    Love it.
  • Heather (The Wilson Farm)
    Your desk looks beautiful! Such a pretty redo! I love a white desk! One of my fav colors to paint with! I redid a desk not to long ago and went with gray and white. I'm starting to wish I would have done all white but I still like how it turned out. ( http://blissfullychicdiy.blogspot.com/2014/0...
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen Wichita, KS
    Beautiful antique and love love the floor lamp and what appears to be a christening gown on the wall. Makes me sigh just looking at this photo. Wonderful.
  • Susan @ Saw Nail and Paint
    Beautiful!
  • Marianne culver
    Marianne culver Seattle, WA
    I have one of these sitting upstairs, motivates me to consider painting over the beautiful wood.
Tonya Diehl