Hide-A-Way Kitty Litter Box

Pets 02.20.15
Do you have an indoor kitty and need to hide his/her yucky litter box?? Well you're in luck! Check out my tutorial to find out how.

http://theblissfulbee.com/hide-a-way-kitty-...

To see more: http://theblissfulbee.com/hide-a-way-kitty-litter-box/

• Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Amy, your project is darling. I love what you did. :)
  • R.V.R. Farris
    R.V.R. Farris Natchitoches, LA
    As long as your cat is happy with it and it's easy for you to keep up with, that's all that matters. And I do think it's cute as can be. I also have an inside cat, so I speak from some experience.
  • Cathy shaw
    Cathy shaw Raleigh, MS
    Some people are so critical of other people! I think its a cute idea Amy and you do what you have to do when you have animals and LOVE them! Not all of us live in big mantions with animal wisperers. Lol
  • The Blissful Bee
    The Blissful Bee Fort Worth, TX
    Thanks all for the sweet words! Much appreciated:):):)
  • Patti
    Patti Delray Beach, FL
    What a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kelly Kampf Sullivan
    Love this idea Amy. I have been pondering trying to come up with an idea and this helps having a visual. I have two cats that also have their cat box in my kitchen, although my house is 2200 sq. ft., there is no other spot and my kitchen is rather large.
  • Dolores C
    I love this and if I had more room, I would do it. We are retired in a single wide mobile and there isn't much extra space. All is used. I have put the litter box in my bathtub and used the shower in the other bath with my husband, but missed my tubbing.
  • Julie Draper
    Julie Draper Independence, MO
    I like the idea BUT, don't that make your Kitchen/home stink? I mean I love a cat but when they get on counters, it's like prepping your food on the litter box. Sorry but germs Thats Really gross!
  • Connie K
    Connie K Kennesaw, GA
    Amy, I think it is a great idea for hiding what those of us with cats must put somewhere. I'm sure with all the products for odor control, germ control, and the various automatic litter boxes most people entering your home never know its there. While the
  • The Blissful Bee
    The Blissful Bee Fort Worth, TX
    Thanks for the comments all! I'll try to answer a few questions below:

Could this be adaptable? Yes, I've even seen something similar done with other pieces of furniture to use in other parts of

• Bill G
    We did something similar when we lived in an apartment. We attached a skirt like this around the sink in the bathroom to hide all the stuff that belonged in the cabinet we didn't have at the time. It seems like it would work great for the cat box too.
  • AudreyGreenwood
    AudreyGreenwood Australia
    These are some cute ideas! Better than moving boxes all over the place to clean all the litter off the floor once kitty is done! And much prettier too! Kitty is sure to love some privacy while she's doing her business too I suspect..
  • Juanita
    Juanita North Haven, CT
    Don't have a cat but, I have a craft area that the skirt idea would look great in.
  • MarcioWilges
    MarcioWilges Australia
    The hide-away kitty litter looks like a good idea to keep that unsightly box out of the way. But does it have any impact on movigng and removals of the litter? I'm thinking that if you're going to want to stow away the kitty litter somewhere, it's got to
  • Clover House, DeeDee
    What a cute idea! Love it!
The Blissful Bee