Hometalk.com

Awesome Remodels 02.14.14

Trash To Treasure :: Vintage Table Turned Book Caddy

I rescued an old table from the curbside trash, painted it with DIY chalk paint, and transformed it into a book caddy for our gameroom. The caddy rolls on casters and is such a fun new addition! #Love2Repurpose

To see more: http://dukesandduchesses.com/2013/01/trash-to-treasure-book-caddy

3 Comments Displaying 3 of 3 comments
  • Becky Blair, NE
    What a neat idea. I have a couple of these ugly old tables that I was going to make into doggie beds, but this is an awesome idea too. Love the casters. A couple child sized stools would work great for the grandchild to use this as their table too.
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Great idea...but I have one of these that I am using in my living room. Ugly dark walnut with Formica top...that is why I would never redo it! HA! I need that kind of waterproof top to encourage my guys to enjoy and use that room...they do not have to
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    The casters were such a great idea!
  • Likes

Kathy Elizabeth Laura Bledsoe Liz @ Here's to Handy Andy Flora Kim R Jeanette S Julie Terry Navarre Cindy Lourens Wiersma Photokricket Liz @ Aqua Elephant Dana Robinson