Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Dream Home 08.06.14

Trash To Treasure :: Vintage Table Turned Book Caddy

I rescued an old table from the curbside trash, painted it with DIY chalk paint, and transformed it into a book caddy for our gameroom. The caddy rolls on casters and is such a fun new addition!
#Love2Repurpose

To see more: http://dukesandduchesses.com/2013/01/trash-to-treasure-book-caddy

3 Comments Displaying 3 of 3 comments
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    What a neat idea. I have a couple of these ugly old tables that I was going to make into doggie beds, but this is an awesome idea too. Love the casters. A couple child sized stools would work great for the grandchild to use this as their table too.
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Great idea...but I have one of these that I am using in my living room. Ugly dark walnut with Formica top...that is why I would never redo it! HA! I need that kind of waterproof top to encourage my guys to enjoy and use that room...they do not have to
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    The casters were such a great idea!
Randi Dukes
  • Likes

Kathy Elizabeth Laura Bledsoe Liz @ Here's to Handy Andy Flora Kim R Jeanette S Julie Terry Navarre Cindy Lourens Wiersma Photokricket Liz @ Aqua Elephant Dana Robinson

Join the home and garden knowledge hub. It's free & easy and only takes a second!