1,031 views »
Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

What is the best way to make my corian counter tops look new again?

10.11.11
1,031 views »
4 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 4 of 4 comments
  • JL Spring & Associates
    WOW Dorisann, that's a loaded question! Maybe a pix posted will get you some specific replies...hope this helps! JL
  • Imagery
    Imagery Littleton, CO
    Dorisann,

If it's not cleaning, and you need the counters really spruced up, like new, I'd call a local solid surface fabricator, and

• Woodbridge Environmental Tiptophouse.com
    Corn starch. Mix some with water and make a paste. Use it as polishing compound. It will bring back the luster of the top. If its in really bad shape, white rubbing compound used to polish cars also works, but its just a bit more aggressive then the
  • Dorisann C
    Thanks. All this information was helpful. My countertops aren't awful - just 12 years old with minor scratches, blotches, and dull looking. I'm going to start with the corn starch/polishing compound and go from there. Thanks again!
Dorisann C

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing