Quick Kitchen Organization

DIY Organizing 10.19.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
A quick and easy way to get the clutter off your counters...and a fun way to keep track of your grocery list, reminders, and notes!
  • Organizer to hold junk mail and laptop
  • Sheet metal used inside cupboard to keep track of groceries and reminders
  • No more clutter on the countertops!

To see more: http://www.thegoldensycamore.com/2013/01/kitchen-clutter-organized.html

• Krista
    Krista Kansas City, MO
    Did you paint your cabinets? They are very clean looking compared to the cabinets I painted and was hoping to get some tips...
  • The Golden Sycamore
    Yes, Krista , I painted them with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. I sanded them, painted three coats of paint (sanding after each coat) and then applied two coats of wax. Hope that helps! :)
  • Krista
    Krista Kansas City, MO
    It must be the paint. I used sherwin Williams but every picture I have seen where someone uses AS look amazing. Thanks.
  • Cindy Davis
    Cindy Davis Lees Summit, MO
    What did you hang the organizer with? Something heavy duty to hold a laptop or tablet? Great ideas - Thanks
The Golden Sycamore

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post