Quick Kitchen Organization | Hometalk
7.9K Views

Quick Kitchen Organization

Organization on Jun 23, 2016
7.9K Views
A quick and easy way to get the clutter off your counters...and a fun way to keep track of your grocery list, reminders, and notes!
  • quick kitchen organization, kitchen design, organizing

To see more: http://www.thegoldensycamore.com/2013/01/kitchen-clutter-organized.html

Have Questions About This Post?

• Krista
    Krista Kansas City, MO

Did you paint your cabinets? They are very clean looking compared to the cabinets I painted and was hoping to get some tips...

• The Golden Sycamore
    The Golden Sycamore Livonia, MI

Yes, @Krista , I painted them with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. I sanded them, painted three coats of paint (sanding after each coat) and then applied two coats of wax. Hope that helps! :)

• Krista
    Krista Kansas City, MO

It must be the paint. I used sherwin Williams but every picture I have seen where someone uses AS look amazing. Thanks.

• Cindy Davis
    Cindy Davis Lees Summit, MO

What did you hang the organizer with? Something heavy duty to hold a laptop or tablet? Great ideas - Thanks

• Angela Bahling
      Angela Bahling Westfield, IN

@Cindy Davis Check the whole description via the link above for the answer to your question.

­