Using Logs to make your Water Feature Pop!

Using small logs, large sticks and downed branches help give your water feature a more natural look. Find pieces native to your area and lay them across your stream, or in the water or whatever you
  • Debbie Borthwick
    I love this idea! :)
  • Debby Boyle
    Debby Boyle Necedah, WI
    We would love to have a waterfall pond but don't know where to start. We have the land.
  • Littlefield Landscaping, LLC
    Hi, Debby. I would check to see if you have any Certified Aquascape Contractors in your area. You can do this by going to Aquascapeinc.com. They have kits that can be installed by DIY'ers as well. If we were closer, we would love to help! Good luck on
  • Debby Boyle
    Debby Boyle Necedah, WI
    I'm sure we do but, my husband wants to do it his self. We have books from Home Depot that we are looking at. The liners are so expensive.
  • Littlefield Landscaping, LLC
    You can do it! Let us know if you have any questions about the installation. Best of luck to you and your husband!
Littlefield Landscaping, LLC