Hometalk.com

10.20.11

I have a swarm of little brown/almost black bugs that resembles ladybugs of beetles I am not sure what it is.

can you help? they are all over the windows, and doors swarming all around the house in my sub division
19 Comments Displaying 15 of 19 comments | See Previous
  • Pam D Atlanta, GA
    no, they are not japanese beetles.
  • Were getting swarmed by stink bugs in NJ area. I have been out spraying yards all over the place. its amazing how these things get into homes.
  • Danica B Austell, GA
    Thanx Pam D! My neighbor told me they were, so I purchased something the other day to kill them that was specifically for Japanese beetles! Sigh....
  • Theresa W Harrietta, MI
    They always come this time of year to get warm. ya I hate them..We get stink bugs too. All bug where brought here from China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan
  • Harold M Franklin, NC
    Here in Western NC we call them brown ladybugs or stinkbugs. Hope for a cold winter?
  • This is the first year I've noticed them. There was one in my customers hair yesterday and I could not ID it. Thanks Walter.
  • Harold, the cold weather did nothing to kill them off in our area. Last year we had lots as well, and our winter in the Jersey area was pretty cold as we had snow for several months on the ground when normally it snows and within a week its gone. Not
  • Shane Tallant Nashville, TN
    It sounds to me like Kudzu (spelling) bugs. We had them here in Nashville during the summer. They were all over some of our plants and tress. The concerning thing is that I believe they find the nearest wall, structure, crack to hibernate or live
  • they do stink when you crush 'em
  • Patsy W Smyrna, GA
    Univ of Ga is looking at an Asian Wasp that likes to eat the bugs [they don't harm humans] but studies are still a couple of years away.
  • Lynn M Woodstock, GA
    Sounds like "stink bugs" to me.
  • Chad G Douglasville, GA
    Actually the wasps will be introduced next year but it will take several years for them to help. We will still have them. Can't completely eliminate them.
  • Great one more bug I will be sent out to kill. Now we will have stinky wasps as well. As you know you are what you eat! lol
  • Chad G Douglasville, GA
    The wasps will not harm humans. They are only attracted to the eggs of the "kudzu" beetles
  • Shawn E Forsyth, GA
    they are called kudzu bugs,bean plataspid,lablab bugs or globulat stink bug