14 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 14 of 14 comments
  • Becky J
    Becky J Troy, IL
    thanks for the post! I don't think our local dollar store has all the neat stuff, but I will go and search out some ideas I got from you.
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Wow I need to head into my local Dollar Tree. I just checked their site to see if they had the large zipper bags and they do. Those look much nicer than the larger zipper bags you buy in the grocery department with all the brand name and lettering on
  • Terri J
    Terri J Annapolis, MD
    I aways go to the Dollar General, but I am going to try the Dollar Tree, and other dollar stores from now on - thanks for posting this, as it was exactly what I needed to see!
  • Jessica Hill
    Jessica Hill Saginaw, MI
    Dollar Tree's stock does vary, but I have most of these items year-round.
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Terri, Dollar Tree is a true dollar store. Nothing is over a dollar. Dollar Tree is the best dollar store I've ever been too.
  • Fastnacht Shavout
    I read all the articles i felt was related to my issues with space and clutter.

- OMG!! the shower caddy solved problems with tiny spaces, falling bottles, and no butt space!

• Jessica Hill
    Jessica Hill Saginaw, MI
    That is fantastic! The dollar store really can be a great resource!
  • Virginia Young
    Virginia Young Port Saint Joe, FL
    i use shoeboxes and cover them with beautiful wall-paper samples(the stores will give you old books that are discontinued
  • Barbara
    Barbara Lomita, CA
    I bought five of the zipper clothing storage bags at dollar tree last week. In putting a soft spring sweater in one the entire left side ripped. These are VERY flimsy. I opened a new package to replace over the sweater and, lo and behold, the same thing
  • Lorre Hopkins
    Lorre Hopkins Chesapeake, VA
    Dollar Tree needs to be picked through but they often have quality things that they get on a deal. And everything is either a dollar or two for a dollar. Like the silverware often looks flimsy but then again they got a shipment of very expensive name
  • Barbara
    Barbara Lomita, CA
    I agree, my daughter breaks glassware (teenagers!) so I bought a complete set of 'coke' glasses just for her use. At a dollar a glass in the traditional Coca Cola shape, I won't cry if a few get broken. Out of 12 sixteen ounce glasses, we still have10
  • Evelyn McMullen
    Evelyn McMullen Montgomery, AL
    I use plain old mason jars for everyday glassware, they'll even bounce & not break if dropped on my kitchen floor.
  • Christie Napier
    Christie Napier Austin, IN
    Not sure where everyone is from that has commented but here in Indiana our Dollar Trees accept coupons & I always check their site for a $1 off store coupon too before my weekly trip! Just letten ya know is all-every bit helps & I hit 4 different stores
  • Robin Page
    Robin Page Saint Clair Shores, MI
    Dollar Tree has everything you need always!!!
Jessica Hill

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing