Hometalk.com

7 Comments Displaying 7 of 7 comments
  • Becky J Troy, IL
    thanks for the post! I don't think our local dollar store has all the neat stuff, but I will go and search out some ideas I got from you.
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Wow I need to head into my local Dollar Tree. I just checked their site to see if they had the large zipper bags and they do. Those look much nicer than the larger zipper bags you buy in the grocery department with all the brand name and lettering on
  • Terri J York, PA
    I aways go to the Dollar General, but I am going to try the Dollar Tree, and other dollar stores from now on - thanks for posting this, as it was exactly what I needed to see!
  • Jessica Hill Saginaw, MI
    Dollar Tree's stock does vary, but I have most of these items year-round.
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Terri, Dollar Tree is a true dollar store. Nothing is over a dollar. Dollar Tree is the best dollar store I've ever been too.
  • I read all the articles i felt was related to my issues with space and clutter.

- OMG!! the shower caddy solved problems with tiny spaces, falling bottles, and no butt space!

• Jessica Hill Saginaw, MI
    That is fantastic! The dollar store really can be a great resource!