Hometalk.com

posting info 04.16.13

Hometalk Tips - Adding Hashtags (#) to Your Posts for More Impact and Easier Searchability!

Did you know you can add hashtags (#) to your posts? For example, I just added the #ValentinesDay hashtag (no spaces) to my Pom Pom Bouquet post (see pics to see where to add).

If enough people use the same hashtag, it could become "What's Hot" (you'll see it in the upper left corner of the HT home page). Just click on it, and you'll see everyone's posts with that hashtag!

For more of my Hometalk Tips - I'll be sharing them under this hashtag #HometalkTips

Find all the details in the HT support page in the link below.

Time: 2 Minutes Cost: $1 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://support.hometalk.com/customer/portal/articles/905533-hashtags

1015 on Jan 24, 2013
3 Comments Displaying 3 of 3 comments
  • thanks for the reminder, I do keep forgetting!
  • Thanks for the info. I will try it out.
  • Irene Montclair, CA
    I do not like the hash tag. I see it everywhere. I never use it because it makes no sense to me. When I see it I think of the lb./ pound sign. Or the number sign. I hope the fad wears thin pretty soon.
  • Likes

Sheleen What Meegan Makes Woodbridge Environmental Tiptophouse.com Barb7802 FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna Rebecca E. Parsons Sharon @ mrs. hines class Miriam I Karen - The Graphics Fairy Mary Beth Lisa and Joey