Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Hometalk Tips - Adding Hashtags (#) to Your Posts for More Impact and Easier Searchability!

Home maintenance 11.01.14
Did you know you can add hashtags (#) to your posts? For example, I just added the #ValentinesDay hashtag (no spaces) to my Pom Pom Bouquet post (see pics to see where to add).

If enough people use the same hashtag, it could become "What's Hot" (you'll see it in the upper left corner of the HT home page). Just click on it, and you'll see everyone's posts with that hashtag!

For more of my Hometalk Tips - I'll be sharing them under this hashtag #HometalkTips

Find all the details in the HT support page in the link below.

Time: 2 Minutes Cost: $1 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://support.hometalk.com/customer/portal/articles/905533-hashtags

3 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 3 of 3 comments
  • FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna
    thanks for the reminder, I do keep forgetting!
  • Jeanette Country Design Style
    Thanks for the info. I will try it out.
  • Irene
    Irene Montclair, CA
    I do not like the hash tag. I see it everywhere. I never use it because it makes no sense to me. When I see it I think of the lb./ pound sign. Or the number sign. I hope the fad wears thin pretty soon.
Eclectically Vintage - Kelly