Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    An event like that will get you through the winter! Love the Brandywine hellebores. I included a photo of one from my garden in my recent post about them.
  • 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
    Douglas Hunt I am liking the new varieties that the blooms are pointing up and not down so you can look at them fully without standing on your head!
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Do you have any more info on the Albuko? Google turns up nothing.
  • Candy J
    Candy J Erwin, TN
    Love them all. Are these winter plants? I live in E. Tn. so can I grow any of these up here?
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Candy J you could certainly grow the hellebores, the rhododendron and the Japanese maple, and possibly the Yaupon holly.
  • 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
    Candy J , some of them should be. The Hellabore (Lenten Rose) should do quite nicely there. Also the Holly 'Carolina Ruby' should be fine, but will be hard to find. The funky
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    What a lovely site for sore winter eyes. Thanks 360 Sod (Donna Dixson) I wish I knew your name. I feel weird calling you by your business name. Ofcourse I understand if you don't want to share.
  • 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
    heh Becky, my name is Donna glad to meet you! maybe I should add that to my profile information that folks will know?
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Thank you 360 Sod (Donna Dixson) It's nice to be able to call you by name. I feel that's so much more friendly than calling you by your business.
  • Connie K
    Connie K Kennesaw, GA
    Donna, I am so glad Becky asked for your name. Since I am also in Georgia, I follow your postings all the time and thoroughly enjoy them.
  • 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
    thank you Connie K.:) If you are ever in Buford please stop by and see me. Starting in March I will be at the nursery 7 days week, I can't wait for spring to really get here. The cold weather this weekend is really bumming me out.
360 Sod (Donna Dixson)