Hometalk.com

Awesome Remodels 03.16.13

GGIA Wintergreen tradeshow

I thought I would share with you a few things I found interesting at the Wintergreen trade show I attended this week. The pictures are captioned. What would you like to see in your landscape from these pictures?
12 Comments Displaying 12 of 12 comments
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    An event like that will get you through the winter! Love the Brandywine hellebores. I included a photo of one from my garden in my recent post about them.
  • Donna Dixson Buford, GA
    Douglas Hunt I am liking the new varieties that the blooms are pointing up and not down so you can look at them fully without standing on your head!
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Do you have any more info on the Albuko? Google turns up nothing.
  • Candy J Erwin, TN
    Love them all. Are these winter plants? I live in E. Tn. so can I grow any of these up here?
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Candy J you could certainly grow the hellebores, the rhododendron and the Japanese maple, and possibly the Yaupon holly.
  • Donna Dixson Buford, GA
    Candy J , some of them should be. The Hellabore (Lenten Rose) should do quite nicely there. Also the Holly 'Carolina Ruby' should be fine, but will be hard to find. The funky Albuco is only
  • Becky Blair, NE
    What a lovely site for sore winter eyes. Thanks Four Season Nursery & Landscaping. I wish I knew your name. I feel weird calling you by your business name. Ofcourse I understand if you don't want to share.
  • Donna Dixson Buford, GA
    heh Becky, my name is Donna glad to meet you! maybe I should add that to my profile information that folks will know?
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Thank you Donna. It's nice to be able to call you by name. I feel that's so much more friendly than calling you by your business.
  • Connie K Kennesaw, GA
    Donna, I am so glad Becky asked for your name. Since I am also in Georgia, I follow your postings all the time and thoroughly enjoy them.
  • Donna Dixson Buford, GA
    thank you Connie K.:) If you are ever in Buford please stop by and see me. Starting in March I will be at the nursery 7 days week, I can't wait for spring to really get here. The cold weather this weekend is really bumming me out.