• Zzzz...
    Zzzz... Albert, OK
    What a lovely site for sore winter eyes. Thanks 360 Sod (Donna Dixson) I wish I knew your name. I feel weird calling you by your business name. Ofcourse I understand if you don't want to share.
  • 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
    heh Zzzz..., my name is Donna glad to meet you! maybe I should add that to my profile information that folks will know?
  • Zzzz...
    Zzzz... Albert, OK
    Thank you 360 Sod (Donna Dixson) It's nice to be able to call you by name. I feel that's so much more friendly than calling you by your business.
  • Connie K
    Connie K Kennesaw, GA
    Donna, I am so glad Becky asked for your name. Since I am also in Georgia, I follow your postings all the time and thoroughly enjoy them.
  • 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
    thank you Connie K.:) If you are ever in Buford please stop by and see me. Starting in March I will be at the nursery 7 days week, I can't wait for spring to really get here. The cold weather this weekend is really bumming me out.
360 Sod (Donna Dixson)