GGIA Wintergreen tradeshow

I thought I would share with you a few things I found interesting at the Wintergreen trade show I attended this week. The pictures are captioned. What would you like to see in your landscape from these pictures?

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
    thank you Connie K.:) If you are ever in Buford please stop by and see me. Starting in March I will be at the nursery 7 days week, I can't wait for spring to really get here. The cold weather this weekend is really bumming me out.
  • Connie K
    Connie K Kennesaw, GA
    Donna, I am so glad Becky asked for your name. Since I am also in Georgia, I follow your postings all the time and thoroughly enjoy them.
  • Zelda?
    Zelda? Albert, OK
    Thank you 360 Sod (Donna Dixson) It's nice to be able to call you by name. I feel that's so much more friendly than calling you by your business.
  • 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
    heh Zelda?, my name is Donna glad to meet you! maybe I should add that to my profile information that folks will know?
  • Zelda?
    Zelda? Albert, OK
    What a lovely site for sore winter eyes. Thanks 360 Sod (Donna Dixson) I wish I knew your name. I feel weird calling you by your business name. Ofcourse I understand if you don't want to share.
  • 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
    Candy J , some of them should be. The Hellabore (Lenten Rose) should do quite nicely there. Also the Holly 'Carolina Ruby' should be fine, but will be hard to find. The funky
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Candy J you could certainly grow the hellebores, the rhododendron and the Japanese maple, and possibly the Yaupon holly.
360 Sod (Donna Dixson)