GGIA Wintergreen tradeshow

I thought I would share with you a few things I found interesting at the Wintergreen trade show I attended this week. The pictures are captioned. What would you like to see in your landscape from these pictures?
  • Brandywine hellaborus(Lenten Rose)
  • Japanese Maple 'Bihou'
  • Botanical Garden, Isn't that a great composition and color combination from the plant and the pot. I so love this!
  • Botanical gardens display I live the living wreath potential here
  • Bunny!
  • I bet this will be a great potential bonsi
  • Are these berries just crazy!
  • Ted Stephens Nurseries Caroliniana As i recall , super dward and very slow growing
  • Words are useless here
  • hehe
  • This pot caught my eye, looks like an alien thing
  • Yes, I do like classic fountains
  • The sound from this flowing fountain was really nice
  • Beautiful color for a Hellabore
  • See 10 More Photos
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    What a lovely site for sore winter eyes. Thanks 360 Sod (Donna Dixson) I wish I knew your name. I feel weird calling you by your business name. Ofcourse I understand if you don't want to share.
  • 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
    heh Becky, my name is Donna glad to meet you! maybe I should add that to my profile information that folks will know?
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Thank you 360 Sod (Donna Dixson) It's nice to be able to call you by name. I feel that's so much more friendly than calling you by your business.
  • Connie K
    Connie K Kennesaw, GA
    Donna, I am so glad Becky asked for your name. Since I am also in Georgia, I follow your postings all the time and thoroughly enjoy them.
  • 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
    thank you Connie K.:) If you are ever in Buford please stop by and see me. Starting in March I will be at the nursery 7 days week, I can't wait for spring to really get here. The cold weather this weekend is really bumming me out.
360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

Search Feedback