Repairing Woodpecker Damage to a Porch's Cedar Clad Beams & Posts

08.21.15
The woodpeckers were having a field day drilling into the wood of this back porch. The new repairs have made the porch beautiful again and will hopefully deter the woodpeckers. Click on the link to see more photos, and how the repairs were made.

To see more: http://betteroutdoorlivingathome.com/outdoorliving/2013/01/repairing-woodpecker-damage-to-a-porchs-cedar-clad-beams-posts/

• DORLIS
    DORLIS Silex, MO
    i LIVE IN THE WOODS AND THAT HAS BEEN ONE OF MY FEARS. WHEN WE FIRST MOVED HERE, EVERY MORNING THEY WOKE ME UP, HAMMERING AWAY AT THE WOOD TRIM ON THE HOUSE. THANK GOD THEY HAVE STOPPED AND GONE BACK TO THE TREES. iF YOU FEED BIRDS, THEY LOVE THE BLACK
  • Mcc
    Mcc Grove City, PA
    we get them pecking on metal TV antenna that we still use-sends the sound down thru the house-any ideas WHY ?
  • Tina
    Tina Greenville, TX
    I was told that if you hang something reflective in the area that they will stay away. My neighbor used old c.d.s in her trees to keep them away and swears by it. I just dont like the look. I want to find something a little better looking. Maybe some
Better Outdoor Living at Home

Search Feedback