Hometalk.com

craft room 7 days ago

Organized Craft Room

After a few crazy months, I finally realized that I couldn't work in a messy craft room anymore. I spent too much time looking for things that were buried under boxes and fabric. So after a lot of searching and little re-designing, I reinvented my space so that it worked for me. See more over at Crafty Texas Girls.

To see more: http://www.craftytexasgirls.com/2013/01/organized-craft-room.html

10 Comments Displaying 10 of 10 comments
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Samantha it looks great. There's nothing like an organized space to allow one to be creative. Although I personally enjoy the organizing as much as I do creating new things.
  • Amazing. This totally inspires me to gut my own crafting area and just start over!
  • Crafty Texas Girls Grapevine, TX
    Thanks Ladies! It feels good!
  • Jrichards82 Falls Church, VA
    I've seen lots of posts like this one and am attempting to replicate it in my home. I have found that many of the ribbon rolls have a tiny little hole that is difficult to get a rod through. Did you find this problem and how did you solve it?
    • Valerie South Africa
      Jrichards82 My solution was to use a dowel stick, suspended between two hooks. Just make sure that the stick you get is narrow enough for the little hole.
  • Charlene Frischer Mill Valley, CA
    How is the ribbon holder made? Is it with different length dowels screwd into a shelf?
  • my husband bought copper pipe for my smaller ribbon rolls... if that helps ;)
  • I like this inspires room..
  • Cheryl @ Artzzle.com Princeton, MN
    I like the dowel idea for the ribbons AND the wire baskets so you can see the fabric. Very nice! I'm popping over to see the whole article. Thanks for sharing.
  • Valerie South Africa
    Your room looks great!