Hometalk.com

13 Comments Displaying 13 of 13 comments
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Kathy, I love how you turned vintage jewelry into magnets. I used what I have of my Mom's and one of my Aunt's jewelry to decorate a small Christmas tree, but this would be a way to enjoy them year round.
  • Petticoat Junktion Clarksville, TN
    That Christmas tree idea is something to think about!
  • Becky Blair, NE
    It was pretty, if I say so myself. And very special, ofcourse. Here's a picture of it...
  • Petticoat Junktion Clarksville, TN
    That is pretty, Betty. Clip!!!
  • Petticoat Junktion Clarksville, TN
    Sorry, I meant Becky. Not enough caffeine this morning!
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Ha ha ha. No worries. I have a wonderful Aunt named Betty so I take that as a compliment. I'm glad you like my tree.

P.S. Do you know you could have edited your first comment and I'd have never known you called me Betty. But I'm glad you

• Becky Blair, NE
    Okay, that's weird. I decided to look at my photo again and when I clicked on it I realized it's not the one I know I posted last night. I posted the one that showed the skirt fabric. I debated because this close up shows the jewels better. I guess the
  • Petticoat Junktion Clarksville, TN
    yeah, it does. click on the pick to enlarge it!
  • Becky Blair, NE
    That's weird that you see the skirt because I still don't , not even when I click on it to enlarge it. I just checked the close up I have on my computer and it's actually closer that what I see when I click on this one. Weird.
  • Jen R Lansing, MI
    Fabulous idea!!
  • Petticoat Junktion Clarksville, TN
    Thanks Jen R. I just love reclaimed wood and anything metal!
  • At The Picket Fence Florence, KY
    That is so clever Kathy! ~Vanessa
  • Petticoat Junktion Clarksville, TN
    Thanks so much Vanessa!