Hometalk.com

14 Comments Displaying 14 of 14 comments
  • Kitchen Kelli Norman, OK
    Beautiful!
  • Linda B Trumbull, CT
    I like this. Thanks for reminding us to put water out. We've had extremely cold weather here in Connecticut.
  • Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
    Thanks, Linda & Kelli ! I bought a solar bird bath from Gardener's Supply on-line and, I must say, so far it has not frozen up! Lots less expensive to purchase than the heated bird baths too.
  • Becky J Troy, IL
    I just went to Rural King and stocked up on peanuts for the bluejays. Beautiful pictures.
  • Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
    Thanks, Becky! The peanuts are a big hit here too!
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    I can't image a garden without birds. Very good point about the water, Barb. We have a lot of snow birds of the avian sort in addition to the human kind in Florida in the winter, so I am going through a lot of seed, happily.
  • Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
    You are right, Douglas ~ it is worth the price of admission for the show they put on!
  • Donna Dixson Buford, GA
    thank you for reviving a wonderful memory of my bird loving Dad Barb Rosen
  • Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
    So glad to hear these pictures brought happy memories to you, Donna! My Dad was a big nature lover too.
  • Daniel Jalensky Beaver Dam, WI
    I like squirrels but they destroy the bird feeders
  • Love it! I'm in Idaho, and I wish I had those east coast birds- so pretty!
  • Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
    Daniel - I feed the squirrels at a couple separate feeders and they mostly go for the easier food and ignore the birdfeeders. Jenny, glad you liked our Eastern birds. I'll bet you have some that I wish I had here too : )
  • How beautiful...even breathtaking. I love nature and I love birds.
  • Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
    Thanks, Sharon! You would have giggled if you had seen me taking these with the lens up against the glass, scrunched between the blinds so the birds wouldn't see me: )