Love Letter Pillows

Holidays Yesterday

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
An easy weekend project using old love letters, burlap and buttons. Transfer paper is used to print out the words and then ironed on to the fabric. I used left over bits of lace trim and twine to further embellish these cute little pillows. #Valentinesday For full instructions visit:
  • Atta Girl Amy
    Atta Girl Amy Greensboro, NC
    So beautiful and love the sentiment.
  • Megan V (Our Pinteresting Family)
    Megan V (Our Pinteresting... Lutherville Timonium, MD
    These are beautiful! Found you through the blogtalk link party. Happy to follow you now.
  • Pieced Pastimes
    Pieced Pastimes Kingston, NH
    These are so pretty and romantic. Thanks for sharing
  • Linda @ Mixed Kreations
    Oh this are absolutely beautiful! I wish I was better at sewing and liked to sew. I see so many pretty things. Thank you for sharing!
  • Paula Schlomer
    Paula Schlomer Friendsville, TN
    I love these thank you for posting I will have to make some in a small version for my Christmas tree with some special saying.
Sow and Dipity

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post