Simple Cabinet Organization

storage 06.10.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Sure using baskets and papered boxes complete with fancy chalkboard labels is cute but does the food actually get eaten? I stick to a much simpler way of moving dry goods off my shelves.
Difficulty: Easy

To see more:

• Dee @
    When I looked at the weather here vs there today Steve - I was tempted to hop a plane. I'm not an anything sports fan, Becky. I'm originally from the Chicago area & living right on the border it can get ugly so I tend to avoid bars and church if either
  • .
    . Albert, OK
    LOL Oh I can imagine how that is Dee. My hubby's youngest sister is a huge Packer fan and her hubby is a huge Bears fan. They've been married close to thirty years and still neither has turned the other to their side.
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Dee, I hear you. I love going to the grocery store or the science museum during Broncos games (as I write this, I think the Superbowl is happening). I have the place to myself.
  • Becky (J) P
    Becky (J) P Highland, IL
    wow, even I, who HATES sports, watched the Superbowl! That is, until Downton Abbey came on.
  • .
    . Albert, OK
    I bet you just watched it for the commercials though, right ? I didn't watch it all, but when I was paying attention it was mostly the commercials. Though I did catch a couple awesome touch downs.
Dee @

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post