Simple Cabinet Organization

ORGANIZATION 03.23.16
Sure using baskets and papered boxes complete with fancy chalkboard labels is cute but does the food actually get eaten? I stick to a much simpler way of moving dry goods off my shelves.
Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://deeconstructed.com/behind-closed-doors/

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Zelda?
    Zelda? Albert, OK
    LOL Oh I can imagine how that is Dee. My hubby's youngest sister is a huge Packer fan and her hubby is a huge Bears fan. They've been married close to thirty years and still neither has turned the other to their side.
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Dee, I hear you. I love going to the grocery store or the science museum during Broncos games (as I write this, I think the Superbowl is happening). I have the place to myself.
  • Becky (J) P
    Becky (J) P Highland, IL
    wow, even I, who HATES sports, watched the Superbowl! That is, until Downton Abbey came on.
  • Zelda?
    Zelda? Albert, OK
    I bet you just watched it for the commercials though, right ? I didn't watch it all, but when I was paying attention it was mostly the commercials. Though I did catch a couple awesome touch downs.
  • Gary Dickey
    Gary Dickey Lexington, SC
    What did you do with all thr stuff left over after you finished prettying up the cabinets? If i could reduce the stuff in my cabinets by about 97% mine could look like your'ś too.
Dee @ deeconstructed.com