Found some really neat drawers that came out of dresser. Dresser is missing. Purchased 3 gorgeous drawers and need ideas

I found these beautiful drawers (no clean-up or touch up needed) perfect condition.

For some reason, I couldn't walk away. Just one of those pieces that screamed "take me home" So cheap I couldn't resist. The top two are the same but the bottom drawer is deeper. The photos show them stacked against my bedroom wall. These can be anything from storage to plant container. I really love the shabby chic and can see a plant in the top. Really....... need some ideas for support and decorating. Probably do second one full of magazines. Thanks for looking.

• Cindy tustin
    Cindy tustin Arcadia, KS
    I got 3 beautiful drawers from a new to you for 2.00 a piece beautiful fronts and pulls added casters and use under my day bed for storage.
  • Creative chic
    Creative chic North Las Vegas, NV
    Those are beautiful, I would hate to see them hiding underva bed. If Your not a DIYer or don't know one who could build a three drawer stand for them to be a dresser again, I would for sure show them of. I can't tell how big or long they are from the
  • Mary
    mary Canada
    Turn them bottom side up, finish the bottoms, stagger them like you have them in the picture, attach legs and voila! Nesting tables.
  • Priscanello
    priscanello Frazier Park, CA
    cut a piece of wood for the top and add spindle legs for a coffee table, would be very pretty.
  • Melissa
    Melissa La Habra, CA
    Someone on Pintrest stacked 'em like you did and made 'em planters. Adorable...
Sherry R