Found some really neat drawers that came out of dresser. Dresser is missing. Purchased 3 gorgeous drawers and need ideas

I found these beautiful drawers (no clean-up or touch up needed) perfect condition.

For some reason, I couldn't walk away. Just one of those pieces that screamed "take me home" So cheap I couldn't resist. The top two are the same but the bottom drawer is deeper. The photos show them stacked against my bedroom wall. These can be anything from storage to plant container. I really love the shabby chic and can see a plant in the top. Really....... need some ideas for support and decorating. Probably do second one full of magazines. Thanks for looking.

• Valerie
    Valerie Standish, MI
    Add casters and use for under bed or under sofa storage. I store my DVDs in a box ( could use a drawer) under my sofa.
  • Gladys
    Gladys Lawrenceville, GA
    A cabinet frame could be built by a talented person, cabinet maker, or furniture restorer.
  • Moondog
    You could add a top and legs to make a table or three. Accent tables for a living room or night tables for a bedroom. (Glass or wood tops) If you hinge the back of the drawer it could be used for storage or make a hinged top. A glass top would give you
  • Tamara Kruger Jerabek
    Some ideas
  • Jan Loehr
    Jan Loehr Woodstock, GA
    Would also make wonderful pet beds if you add feet to bottoms! Put pillows with matching blankets inside and a dog or cat would love it!
Sherry R
Thank you {% auth.user().name %} for answering this question & helping the community!
Here are some more recent questions

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post