Found some really neat drawers that came out of dresser. Dresser is missing. Purchased 3 gorgeous drawers and need ideas

REMAKING FURNITURE 7 days ago
I found these beautiful drawers (no clean-up or touch up needed) perfect condition.

For some reason, I couldn't walk away. Just one of those pieces that screamed "take me home" So cheap I couldn't resist. The top two are the same but the bottom drawer is deeper. The photos show them stacked against my bedroom wall. These can be anything from storage to plant container. I really love the shabby chic and can see a plant in the top. Really....... need some ideas for support and decorating. Probably do second one full of magazines. Thanks for looking.

• Graciana
    Graciana La Jolla, CA
    Use the deeper, bottom drawer as a focal point by removing the front from the rest of drawer, and mounting it to the wall facing forward (like a ledge shelf). Use a couple small sections of 2x4 wood mounted to the back to give yourself a 4+ inch gap
  • Curtis Mikolaiczik
    I see a glass topped foyer table!
  • Terrycaroon
    I can see night stands ,get some fancy legs and mirror for tops ta da !!u
  • L.D
    L.D Pasadena, CA
    On an entertaining website,they displayed a drawer full of cookies ,it looked great! I want to do that sometimes,one of these drawers would be perfect.
  • Carrie Krumrie
    Carrie Krumrie Acworth, GA
    I have a couple of drawers under my sofa.....it has a skirt around it......then I just put the children's books, crafts, desk items in there......stored in the living room.....then when the grands come over......slid it right out.....play, slid it back
  • CarmelasCoastal
    CarmelasCoastal Manchester Township, NJ
    You could use them to display plants (if you re into gardening) Just be sure to have dishes under plants to catch water. The bottom one appears to have some type of dividers in it. Maybe use that one to display and organize jewelry on a wall in your
  • JoAnn
    JoAnn Green Valley, AZ
    The options are endless. You can make pet beds, cut some of the drawer off and close back end up and mount on wall as a book shelf. Doorway table... shadow box...it could be mounted on a chest-of-drawers use it as a changing table...
  • Lindcurt
    lindcurt Newton, KS
    I had a drawer with a serpentine front. My husband took the bottom off and trimmed off a 4" strip. Then he cut the side boards off at 4" . Re-assembled the bottom, sides, and back board to the front piece so it is now a 4" deep drawer. Drilled a whole in
  • Heliane Ripley
    Do you have pets? they would make great pet beds, elegant enough to go anywhere in the house. Buy foam, cut it to size and cover it with fabric. Add some short legs and voila, you got a doggy bed fit for the most spoiled pooch.
  • Dee
    Dee Canada
    On Interest I saw drawers made into window boxes. They were altered to fit the windows but in the end ... they were really lovely. My MIL made a drawer into a coffee table with a hinged top.
    • Dee
      Dee Canada
      I meant Pinterest 😕
  • Dana D
    Dana D Seagoville, TX
    Flagged by ACCIDENT!!!!
  • Ouita Colleen Jones
    I see a storage ottoman on rollers.
  • Carol Jones Palmer Young
    I like the idea of night stands, but instead of mirror tops use glass. Then you could display items inside.
  • Sj Grossman
    Sj Grossman Louisville, KY
    Use them as steps
  • Polly Andrews
    Polly Andrews Union City, TN
    put casters on corners and use for under bed storage
Sherry R