Found some really neat drawers that came out of dresser. Dresser is missing. Purchased 3 gorgeous drawers and need ideas

05.19.16
I found these beautiful drawers (no clean-up or touch up needed) perfect condition.

For some reason, I couldn't walk away. Just one of those pieces that screamed "take me home" So cheap I couldn't resist. The top two are the same but the bottom drawer is deeper. The photos show them stacked against my bedroom wall. These can be anything from storage to plant container. I really love the shabby chic and can see a plant in the top. Really....... need some ideas for support and decorating. Probably do second one full of magazines. Thanks for looking.

• JoAnn
    JoAnn Green Valley, AZ
    They are awesome. I guess it would depend on what you plan on doing with the end result? Are you keeping them, selling them?? You could cut them in half and make the depth shorter, mount them on the wall and use them as book shelves. Add legs to them,
  • Teri
    teri Saint Louis, MO
    If you put legs or wheels on it and kept it open, you could make party game storage

Cards, poker chips, table cloth for some card games, dice, maybe small games like yatzee and small electronic pass around

• Drusilla Willhite
    On Better Homes and Gardens site they use drawers like this, paint them, mount on the wall for a headboard that has storage.
  • Jennie Lee
    Jennie Lee Parkersburg, WV
    Please reconsider your idea! I can't imagine storing paper printed reading materials beneath living plants! I'm afraid water will ruin your magazines! I am glad you have the desire to rescue beautiful things, though!
  • Dunham Design Company
    Those are great. I think I would (if they were mine) cut the drawers about 6 inches back leaving the whole front intact and attach them to the wall as a shallow box to maybe put plants in or mason jar vases, maybe group them on the wall and turn one or
Sherry R