Found some really neat drawers that came out of dresser. Dresser is missing. Purchased 3 gorgeous drawers and need ideas

I found these beautiful drawers (no clean-up or touch up needed) perfect condition.

For some reason, I couldn't walk away. Just one of those pieces that screamed "take me home" So cheap I couldn't resist. The top two are the same but the bottom drawer is deeper. The photos show them stacked against my bedroom wall. These can be anything from storage to plant container. I really love the shabby chic and can see a plant in the top. Really....... need some ideas for support and decorating. Probably do second one full of magazines. Thanks for looking.

• Judy marks
    judy marks Cincinnati, OH
    They should be displayed somehow, not hidden under bed. Use as some type of shelves hung under each other with significant vases, etc or even books. I like them.
  • Brenda Costner
    Brenda Costner Bessemer City, NC
    would make cute pet bed
  • Dolly
    Dolly Madison, CT
    You know, Judy does make a good point.The reason you bought them was for their beauty, so they should be displayed. Under the bed is still a good idea, but maybe for a more generic style.How about a coffee table with the two same size ones on top with
  • CQ
    CQ New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Put wooden tops on the two similar drawers, add sturdy legs and make benches out of them. If you attach the tops with hinges (they can even serve as extra storage).Use the third to make a simple coffee table for the benches or as a decorative shelving unit.
  • Debra
    Debra Jackson, MI
    I had spares as well and used them for storage under my bed.
  • Connie K
    Connie K Kennesaw, GA
    Oh, do I wish I had these! I recently read Jackson Galaxy's new book, Catification. It showed a "cat tree" multi-level climber made from drawers of a chest. It was awesome, looked great with decor and its a super place for the cats to rest, look out the
  • Alex B.
    Alex B. Chicago, IL
    A friend of mine had the same dilemma, and this is what she did: removed the backs of the two matching drawers, secured them together (back to back), painted the sides and interior to match the "fronts," found a set of four short table/dresser legs, and
  • Wendy Blevins
    Wendy Blevins Saint Petersburg, FL
    I love the idea of hanging on wall as shelves. I seen it awhile ago and always on lookout for some cool drawers to try it with.
  • Graciana
    Graciana La Jolla, CA
    Add shelves to the interiors of the drawers (and paint to match, as well as hide your hardware/nails/screws). Take the matching top and middle drawer and mount them back to back (like wings) and use the bottom drawer above the other two to make a "faux"
  • Graciana
    Graciana La Jolla, CA
    Use the deeper, bottom drawer as a focal point by removing the front from the rest of drawer, and mounting it to the wall facing forward (like a ledge shelf). Use a couple small sections of 2x4 wood mounted to the back to give yourself a 4+ inch gap
  • Curtis Mikolaiczik
    I see a glass topped foyer table!
  • Terrycaroon
    I can see night stands ,get some fancy legs and mirror for tops ta da !!u
  • L.D
    L.D Pasadena, CA
    On an entertaining website,they displayed a drawer full of cookies ,it looked great! I want to do that sometimes,one of these drawers would be perfect.
  • Carrie Krumrie
    Carrie Krumrie Acworth, GA
    I have a couple of drawers under my sofa.....it has a skirt around it......then I just put the children's books, crafts, desk items in there......stored in the living room.....then when the grands come over......slid it right out.....play, slid it back
  • CarmelasCoastal
    CarmelasCoastal Manchester Township, NJ
    You could use them to display plants (if you re into gardening) Just be sure to have dishes under plants to catch water. The bottom one appears to have some type of dividers in it. Maybe use that one to display and organize jewelry on a wall in your
Sherry R