Found some really neat drawers that came out of dresser. Dresser is missing. Purchased 3 gorgeous drawers and need ideas

I found these beautiful drawers (no clean-up or touch up needed) perfect condition.

For some reason, I couldn't walk away. Just one of those pieces that screamed "take me home" So cheap I couldn't resist. The top two are the same but the bottom drawer is deeper. The photos show them stacked against my bedroom wall. These can be anything from storage to plant container. I really love the shabby chic and can see a plant in the top. Really....... need some ideas for support and decorating. Probably do second one full of magazines. Thanks for looking.

• Amykattech
    Amykattech Wausau, WI
    Put wheels on them n use for roll away storage
  • Snooks1948
    You could ad boards inside to make shelves.. both horizontal or vertical. then hang them on the wall.
  • Sandy Hartnett
    Sandy Hartnett Philadelphia, PA
    Wonderful idea! Hugs
  • Pamela Baker
    Pamela Baker West Fargo, ND
    put final legs on them and use them for extra blankets or pillows at the foot of beds, or use for guest to put clothes in while visiting without having to clear out extra drawers and then use for blankets after they leave
  • Pamela
    Pamela Kingston, TN
    Put small rollers on each corner and use for under the bed storage containers that is pretty showing under the bed. ( could also paint or stain to match your bed.) You could also hinge a lightweight paneling on top or cut cardboard..cover with pretty
Sherry R