Found some really neat drawers that came out of dresser. Dresser is missing. Purchased 3 gorgeous drawers and need ideas

06.25.15
I found these beautiful drawers (no clean-up or touch up needed) perfect condition.

For some reason, I couldn't walk away. Just one of those pieces that screamed "take me home" So cheap I couldn't resist. The top two are the same but the bottom drawer is deeper. The photos show them stacked against my bedroom wall. These can be anything from storage to plant container. I really love the shabby chic and can see a plant in the top. Really....... need some ideas for support and decorating. Probably do second one full of magazines. Thanks for looking.

• Andrea
    Andrea John Day, OR
    I couldn't pass up either.....awesome
  • Barbara
    Barbara Lomita, CA
    Since storage is always an issue at our home, I'd put furniture gliders on the bottoms, paint or stain to fit our color sheme and use for underbed storage. Really nice find!
    • Rosie Walsh
      Rosie Walsh Buford, GA
      Barbara - your idea of using furniture gliders is excellent. The units sold as underbed storage with casters are often too tall to fit. Simple to unscrew the casters and apply glides though.
  • Bobbie
    Bobbie Inver Grove Heights, MN
    I use extra drawers for storage under the beds or couch. I one in the back of my SUV to hold odds and ends (gloves, paper towels, window cleaner, etc)
  • Cathy C
    Cathy C Red Creek, NY
    I've got smaller drawers hung on my walls for shelves
  • Denise
    Denise Mobile, AL
    If you want a planter, affix it to reclaimed wood or pallet pieces, then attach to the wall or posts, if its going to be outside. I like the underbed storage ideas, too. Can never have enough storage!
Sherry R