Our *Wanna Be* Sanctuary

beautiful rooms 01.05.15
#LivingRoom
  • The splashes of red will be replaced with coral once summer draws near.
  • New blue geometric fabric adds a bit of contemporary pop.
  • A few little touches of red for Valentine's Day.
  • ONE day, I hope to replace the two slipcovered wing chairs with 4 slim, matching accent chairs, circled around the ottoman.

To see more: http://www.adventuresindecorating1.blogspot.com/2013/01/our-wanna-be-sanctuary.html

• Adventures in Decorating
    Thanks, Kyla Wootton! I hope that you do ... it's such a great configuration. That's what I did in my parents' sunroom when I redecorated it (it's on my page) ... they love it! I hope to find just the right chairs so that I can do it, too!
  • Kelli
    Kelli Springfield, MO
    Awwwww....beautiful! I especially love the dresser and the drapes. Such a great balance. :)
  • Adventures in Decorating
    Thanks so much, Kelli!
  • Diy Design Fanatic
    diy Design Fanatic Charlotte, NC
    I just noticed that my vintage fabric valentines are displayed like yours and in a silver champagne bucket too! Hehe, great minds...
  • Adventures in Decorating
    I noticed that, too, diy Design Fanatic when I visited your post about your beautiful sentimental hearts that you made! (And, LOL, that's right ... great minds!) I'm
Adventures in Decorating