A shelf makeover...

A friend of mine asked me if I could do something with this shelf. It's for her bathroom that is going to be done in browns and light blues. Any suggestions?? I was thinking of re-staining it and spray painting the gold a silver.
  • Denyse @ Glitter Glue and Paint
    Great ideas, Thanks ladies! She's pretty simple, no jewelry or bath specialties. I will share the shelf make-over when I get it all complete.
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Looking forward to seeing it Denyse.
  • Denyse @ Glitter Glue and Paint
    Thanks, Becky!
  • Debra D
    Debra D Katy, TX
    You could also find a pretty ribbon in her blue color or blue/brown and weave it through the metal "balusters" to add more color.
  • Mary Insana
    Mary Insana Pittsburgh, PA
    You could sand it and then paint it a brown color then paint it in a shade of blue she is going to do the bathroom and crackle it. It woyld bring both the colors into her room.. I like the idea of putting a towel holder between the two balisters. You can
Denyse @ Glitter Glue and Paint
Thank you {% auth.user().name %} for answering this question & helping the community!
Here are some more recent questions

Search Feedback