Storing Sheets in Pillowcases

Space saving 7 hours ago
Is it worth it? Trying to be like Martha Stewart, I mean? Clean house, amazing food, super organized, nifty crafts accomplished. The truth is, it is out of my reach. And I am okay with it. I have a friend who taught me a wonderful phrase. When you notice something about yourself that is not so hot, just remind yourself, I am good at other things. But when I see ideas like this from Martha's website, I wonder if that one, just that one, might be possible for me. I found it. This is the one. This is an idea that is doable and worth it.
Time: 5 Minutes Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.madefrompinterest.net/2013/01/27/store-sheets-in-pillow-cases/

Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    That seems like a great way to keep everything from a set together. I may have to try it, too.
  • Made From Pinterest
    Made From Pinterest El Dorado Hills, CA
    It makes things quick and easy to find. Thanks Douglas.
  • Anne Hockley
    Anne Hockley Seattle, WA
    I love being able to find the pillow cases that go with the sheets.
  • Michelle Downs Taylor
    Michelle Downs Taylor Weirsdale, FL
    I saw this on someone's Pinterest and went to Martha's site and checked it out. The man I use to live with had so many mis-matched sets and I am still in his house so I started re-washing all the ones I found and tried Martha's method . I have to say
  • Made From Pinterest
    Made From Pinterest El Dorado Hills, CA
    Anne, Me too!

Michelle, so true. Sometimes the little things really give you a boost. This idea is a guaranteed success. Glad you like it

• Janet
    Janet Charlotte, MI
    I have been doing this for about a year now and it definitely helps keep my linens in better order. Only "Martha" thing I can do...
  • Megan Smith
    Megan Smith Fort Bragg, CA
    i used to do this and it great.not sure why i quit.
  • Made From Pinterest
    Made From Pinterest El Dorado Hills, CA
    Janet, you sound like we are alike!

Megan, sometimes when I get out of a good habit, and remember it later I wonder why I ever quit as

• Jean Scroggins
    Jean Scroggins Palatka, FL
    I gotta try this ,seems to me it would also be a space saver as well as keeping them organized.
  • Made From Pinterest
    Made From Pinterest El Dorado Hills, CA
    Jean, It is true, it definitely takes up less space this way.
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    i have been doing this since your original post. It really works, especially when you have a bunch of almost-the-same white sheets that can easily get mixed up.
  • Made From Pinterest
    Made From Pinterest El Dorado Hills, CA
    Douglas, thanks so much for the feedback. I am happy it is working for you too! Sherri
  • Helen Syme
    Helen Syme Mesquite, TX
    I have done this for several years and love it!! Easy too and its all together.
  • Michael Maloney
    Michael Maloney Australia
    This idea is really practical. It keeps all the matching covers together in a set and you do not have to go with mismatched pillow and sheets anymore. Currently I am using some large clear plastic bags for my sheets storage which I find quite economical
  • Rosey
    Rosey Moorefield, WV
    What a great idea and just in time. I've been thinking about going through the linen cupboard where it's all falling over and reorganizing. Thanks so much!
Made From Pinterest