Storing Sheets in Pillowcases

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Is it worth it? Trying to be like Martha Stewart, I mean? Clean house, amazing food, super organized, nifty crafts accomplished. The truth is, it is out of my reach. And I am okay with it. I have a friend who taught me a wonderful phrase. When you notice something about yourself that is not so hot, just remind yourself, I am good at other things. But when I see ideas like this from Martha's website, I wonder if that one, just that one, might be possible for me. I found it. This is the one. This is an idea that is doable and worth it.
Time: 5 Minutes Difficulty: Easy
  • Just slip folded flat, fitted and any extra pillowcases inside the main pillowcase for a neat packet where everything is together and easy to find.

To see more:

Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    i have been doing this since your original post. It really works, especially when you have a bunch of almost-the-same white sheets that can easily get mixed up.
  • Made From Pinterest
    Made From Pinterest El Dorado Hills, CA
    Douglas, thanks so much for the feedback. I am happy it is working for you too! Sherri
  • Helen Syme
    Helen Syme Mesquite, TX
    I have done this for several years and love it!! Easy too and its all together.
  • Michael Maloney
    Michael Maloney Australia
    This idea is really practical. It keeps all the matching covers together in a set and you do not have to go with mismatched pillow and sheets anymore. Currently I am using some large clear plastic bags for my sheets storage which I find quite economical
  • Rosey
    Rosey Moorefield, WV
    What a great idea and just in time. I've been thinking about going through the linen cupboard where it's all falling over and reorganizing. Thanks so much!
Made From Pinterest

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post