Storing Sheets in Pillowcases

Organizing ideas 06.03.15
Is it worth it? Trying to be like Martha Stewart, I mean? Clean house, amazing food, super organized, nifty crafts accomplished. The truth is, it is out of my reach. And I am okay with it. I have a friend who taught me a wonderful phrase. When you notice something about yourself that is not so hot, just remind yourself, I am good at other things. But when I see ideas like this from Martha's website, I wonder if that one, just that one, might be possible for me. I found it. This is the one. This is an idea that is doable and worth it.
Time: 5 Minutes Difficulty: Easy
  • Just slip folded flat, fitted and any extra pillowcases inside the main pillowcase for a neat packet where everything is together and easy to find.

To see more: http://www.madefrompinterest.net/2013/01/27/store-sheets-in-pillow-cases/

Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    i have been doing this since your original post. It really works, especially when you have a bunch of almost-the-same white sheets that can easily get mixed up.
  • Made From Pinterest
    Made From Pinterest El Dorado Hills, CA
    Douglas, thanks so much for the feedback. I am happy it is working for you too! Sherri
  • Helen Syme
    Helen Syme Mesquite, TX
    I have done this for several years and love it!! Easy too and its all together.
  • Michael Maloney
    Michael Maloney Australia
    This idea is really practical. It keeps all the matching covers together in a set and you do not have to go with mismatched pillow and sheets anymore. Currently I am using some large clear plastic bags for my sheets storage which I find quite economical
  • Rosey
    Rosey Moorefield, WV
    What a great idea and just in time. I've been thinking about going through the linen cupboard where it's all falling over and reorganizing. Thanks so much!
Made From Pinterest