Hometalk.com

Awesome Remodels 03.05.14

Storing Sheets in Pillowcases

Is it worth it? Trying to be like Martha Stewart, I mean? Clean house, amazing food, super organized, nifty crafts accomplished. The truth is, it is out of my reach. And I am okay with it. I have a friend who taught me a wonderful phrase. When you notice something about yourself that is not so hot, just remind yourself, I am good at other things. But when I see ideas like this from Martha's website, I wonder if that one, just that one, might be possible for me. I found it. This is the one. This is an idea that is doable and worth it.
Time: 5 Minutes Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.madefrompinterest.net/2013/01/27/store-sheets-in-pillow-cases/

13 Comments Displaying 13 of 13 comments
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    That seems like a great way to keep everything from a set together. I may have to try it, too.
  • Made From Pinterest El Dorado Hills, CA
    It makes things quick and easy to find. Thanks Douglas.
  • Anne Hockley Seattle, WA
    I love being able to find the pillow cases that go with the sheets.
  • Michelle Downs Taylor Weirsdale, FL
    I saw this on someone's Pinterest and went to Martha's site and checked it out. The man I use to live with had so many mis-matched sets and I am still in his house so I started re-washing all the ones I found and tried Martha's method . I have to say
    Anne, Me too!

Michelle, so true. Sometimes the little things really give you a boost. This idea is a guaranteed success. Glad you like it

• Janet Charlotte, MI
    I have been doing this for about a year now and it definitely helps keep my linens in better order. Only "Martha" thing I can do...
  • i used to do this and it great.not sure why i quit.
    Janet, you sound like we are alike!

Megan, sometimes when I get out of a good habit, and remember it later I wonder why I ever quit as

• Jean Scroggins Palatka, FL
    I gotta try this ,seems to me it would also be a space saver as well as keeping them organized.
    Jean, It is true, it definitely takes up less space this way.
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    i have been doing this since your original post. It really works, especially when you have a bunch of almost-the-same white sheets that can easily get mixed up.
    Douglas, thanks so much for the feedback. I am happy it is working for you too! Sherri
  • Helen Syme Mesquite, TX
    I have done this for several years and love it!! Easy too and its all together.