Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
05.10.14

True BEFORE Pictures

Ok here is some TRUE before pictures I started with! Paint in kitchen never completed, you cannot see but the tiles are peeling up in places seeing the 3 layers, I added the microwave hutch but there was no plug in so had to have a long Douglas Hunt and Miriam I these tell more of my story...I posted these under the newer ones and nobody seemed to see them so sorry for the 2nd post.
Time: 6 Months Cost: $22000 Difficulty: Challenging
6 Comments Displaying 6 of 6 comments
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    You should look at these every once in a while just to remind yourself of how happy you are to have what you do now.
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
    • Tanya Peterson Felsheim
      Tanya Peterson Felsheim Grants Pass, OR
      Douglas Hunt its funny I posted to someone who had a similar ugly countertop (at least to me) and had forgotten these were posted. You're right I need to revisit this ugly to remind me to be thankful haha
  • Lulu Dubin
    Lulu Dubin Cedarhurst, NY
    wow wow wow. I came across this post and saw that it was the before pictures of a previous post. What an amazing transformation!

But on another note, I see you had trouble uploading these to your other post. Would you like me to try to help you put

• Tanya Peterson Felsheim
    Tanya Peterson Felsheim Grants Pass, OR
    Thank you Douglas Hunt I agree...it makes me so happy to see what I have created...not quite as artistic as yours but enough to really make me smile (when its clean of course! haha) You have
  • Tanya Peterson Felsheim
    Tanya Peterson Felsheim Grants Pass, OR
    i put them in comments but nobody really saw them....so This works for me...for now....But I would like to know in the future what you would suggest for sure@
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    The best thing about Hometalk is how supportive the community is. I hope you'll enjoy your time on the site.
Tanya Peterson Felsheim
  • Likes

Beth swindler Perla