Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    You should look at these every once in a while just to remind yourself of how happy you are to have what you do now.
    • Tanya Peterson Felsheim
      Tanya Peterson Felsheim Grants Pass, OR
      Douglas Hunt its funny I posted to someone who had a similar ugly countertop (at least to me) and had forgotten these were posted. You're right I need to revisit this ugly to remind me to be thankful haha
  • Lulu Dubin
    Lulu Dubin Cedarhurst, NY
    wow wow wow. I came across this post and saw that it was the before pictures of a previous post. What an amazing transformation!

But on another note, I see you had trouble uploading these to your other post. Would you like me to try to help you put

• Tanya Peterson Felsheim
    Tanya Peterson Felsheim Grants Pass, OR
    Thank you Douglas Hunt I agree...it makes me so happy to see what I have created...not quite as artistic as yours but enough to really make me smile (when its clean of course!
  • Tanya Peterson Felsheim
    Tanya Peterson Felsheim Grants Pass, OR
    i put them in comments but nobody really saw them....so This works for me...for now....But I would like to know in the future what you would suggest for sure@
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    The best thing about Hometalk is how supportive the community is. I hope you'll enjoy your time on the site.
Tanya Peterson Felsheim