Hometalk.com

True BEFORE Pictures

Ok here is some TRUE before pictures I started with! Paint in kitchen never completed, you cannot see but the tiles are peeling up in places seeing the 3 layers, I added the microwave hutch but there was no plug in so had to have a long Douglas Hunt and Miriam I these tell more of my story...I posted these under the newer ones and nobody seemed to see them so sorry for the 2nd post.
Time: 6 Months Cost: $22000 Difficulty: Challenging
5 Comments Displaying 5 of 5 comments
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    You should look at these every once in a while just to remind yourself of how happy you are to have what you do now.
  • Lulu D Cedarhurst, NY
    wow wow wow. I came across this post and saw that it was the before pictures of a previous post. What an amazing transformation!

But on another note, I see you had trouble uploading these to your other post. Would you like me to try to help you put

• Tanya Peterson Felsheim Grants Pass, OR
    Thank you Douglas Hunt I agree...it makes me so happy to see what I have created...not quite as artistic as yours but enough to really make me smile (when its clean of course! haha) You have
    i put them in comments but nobody really saw them....so This works for me...for now....But I would like to know in the future what you would suggest for sure@
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    The best thing about Hometalk is how supportive the community is. I hope you'll enjoy your time on the site.
  • Likes

Beth swindler Perla