Thrift Store Table Transformed with Chalk Paint & PolyShades

An old, beat up coffee table I picked up for $5. A little love in the way of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint & Minwax PolyShades made for a gorgeous new looking table....inexpensive & very easy way to decorate your home!
2 coats of Annie Sloan Old White, with a little distressing.
  • $5 thrift store table very beat up.
A few coats of Polyshades later and it was looking like new.

To see more: http://www.artsychicksrule.com/2013/01/old-thrift-store-coffee-table.html

• Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule
    Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule Virginia Beach, VA
    You are so welcome Ene Pe-Bell ! This was a fun one to do...and a pretty easy way to get an entirely new look. :)
  • Jennifer G
    Jennifer G Clifton, CO
    Only $5? WOW! I saw a similar table online and it was $145!!! You are amazing :) Way to see the hidden beauty of a discarded piece and make it beautiful again!
    • Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule
      Jennifer G Thank you! :) I know, it's crazy isn't it! Just a little bit of work and it looks like that $145 table. ;) Money saved ...I just love that!
  • Laurette
    Laurette Hollister, CA
    Wonderful work Nancy! Great way to save an old table probably headed for the landfill had you not bought it! Not to mention how great it looks now!!!
  • Raul
    Raul Montebello, CA
    no such prices here I California, looks fantastic.
  • Magdamoose
    Magdamoose Houston, TX
    what did you use over the ASCP? Some sort of varnish or wax?
    • Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule
      Magdamoose I used Polycrylic on this particular table to seal the paint. I've attached the link above if you'd like to read more about it! :)
Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule