Hometalk.com

9 Comments Displaying 9 of 9 comments
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Good luck, and congratulations on the baby. I know everyone is telling you how your life is going to change and how you won't sleep. That's all true, but people don't tell you how much fun babies are. Enjoy your little funball.
  • Haha! Thankfully no one is telling me that this time around! I heard enough of it with our first child! ) I'm excited to see how our daughter reacts to having a new sibling! I'm sure it will be fun!
  • Adventures in Decorating Little River, SC
    Beautiful! And, congratulations!
  • Thank you!!
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Oh sorry, I thought this was your first baby because you were making a new changing table. You know all about babies. We have a second baby on the way, too, and big brother has been very interested in babies lately. Hope he's still excited when the baby
  • LOL!! Right?! It will be interesting to see how the older siblings react! Best wishes on the arrival of your little one!
  • Teri U Queen Creek, AZ
    Looks beautiful and congrats on your new baby.
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    It's lovely. Congrats!
  • This is so smart! I love that it's a dresser that can grow up with the baby as he or she gets older instead of a temporary furniture piece like most changing tables. Plus it looks so sturdy and safe! I clipped this to the Preparing Your Home for