Sentimental Vintage Hearts

pretty things 2 days ago
My grandmother made me dresses when I was little and saved ever scrap of leftover fabric. I just happened to inherit some wonderful read fabric and I used the scraps to make some pinked hearts. You can read more about it here: http://diydesignfanatic.blogspot.com/2013/01... #ValentinesDay

To see more: http://diydesignfanatic.blogspot.com/2013/01/vintage-valentine-hearts.html

• Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    So creative!
  • Sharon @ mrs. hines class
    I HEART these hearts. I don't decorate for Valentines Day....don't even celebrate it really, But these hearts make me want to.
  • Heather Brummett Living on Love and Cents
    That is beautiful idea! I love decorating with branches. Very pretty!
  • Deb SQ
    Deb SQ Sarasota, FL
    Lucky you! You'll think of her every time you look at it. Very creative too!

Thanks for sharing

• Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    These are so charming!
  • Nancy Vance
    Nancy Vance Silt, CO
    I had the need to create some burlap hearts a few weeks ago, very similar added to my <3 collection
  • Linda Miller
    Linda Miller Toronto, OH
    Love the hearts. And thank you Nancy for sharing your burlap hearts!! Now I'm going to have to make both.
  • At The Picket Fence
    At The Picket Fence Florence, KY
    Those are so sweet Pam!! ~Vanessa
  • Valerie
    Valerie South Africa
    They are absolutely charming - thanks for sharing!
  • Dawn
    Dawn Spanaway, WA
    I love trees for each holiday. I have fun deciding what kind of tree I want for that holiday for instance Halloween is a black tree, I usually try to find a neat branch outside and spray paint it. For Halloween I needed a strong tree because its a highly
  • Dawn
    Dawn Spanaway, WA
    Thank you so much! I love working with fabric. Its amazing what you can do with the right fabric. I have learned that you can make or break a project by not being careful to choose the right fabric.
  • Marcy
    Marcy Rogers City, MI
    Thank you for the lovely post and wonderful story.
Diy Design Fanatic