Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Decor Ideas for Old Window Frames

Backyard Escapes 3 days ago
I'm always excited when I discover a great recycling project. And I have brought together six awesome decor ideas for old window frames. Recycled with beach and coast in mind!

To see more: http://www.completely-coastal.com/2012/10/decor-ideas-for-old-window-frames.html

9 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 9 of 9 comments
  • Tammy Lynn Hebert
    Tammy Lynn Hebert Sheppard Afb, TX
    This is an awesome idea. We go to the beach each summer and this would be a great way to display all the shells we collect.
  • Jtbass2756
    Jtbass2756 Rocky Mount, NC
    Maya, I am one of those visual learners...do you have any picts of the shadow box window. I love working w/ old windows.I also love doing beachy scenes. Plenty of windows but I am not a carpenter-don't have that logic without a picture.Tks. Pinterest &
  • Mary A W
    Mary A W Atlanta, GA
    You did great with this and it looks so cool. I have lots of shells my grandsons picked up on the beach for me and I will try this. Hope mine looks as pretty as yours. Thanks for the idea
  • Jessica C
    Jessica C Madison, WI
    I love this! What a great way to bring the beach home with you! Sharing on Facebook!
  • Valerie
    Valerie South Africa
    Absolutely gorgeous!
  • Tammy Smith
    Tammy Smith Lakeport, CA
    this is awesome!!
  • Marg C
    Marg C Middletown, NY
    cute!
  • Barbara Pascallis
    Barbara Pascallis Spring Lake, NJ
    Do you have anything for sale..I am looking for something for my bedroom...thanks
  • Julanne Myers
    Julanne Myers Blachly, OR
    Love this !
Maya @ Completely Coastal

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing