Hometalk.com

Decor Ideas for Old Window Frames

I'm always excited when I discover a great recycling project. And I have brought together six awesome decor ideas for old window frames. Recycled with beach and coast in mind!

To see more: http://www.completely-coastal.com/2012/10/decor-ideas-for-old-window-frames.html

7 Comments Displaying 7 of 7 comments
  • Tammy Lynn Hebert Sheppard Afb, TX
    This is an awesome idea. We go to the beach each summer and this would be a great way to display all the shells we collect.
  • Jtbass2756 Rocky Mount, NC
    Maya, I am one of those visual learners...do you have any picts of the shadow box window. I love working w/ old windows.I also love doing beachy scenes. Plenty of windows but I am not a carpenter-don't have that logic without a picture.Tks. Pinterest &
  • Mary A W Atlanta, GA
    You did great with this and it looks so cool. I have lots of shells my grandsons picked up on the beach for me and I will try this. Hope mine looks as pretty as yours. Thanks for the idea
  • Jessica Cramer Mc Farland, WI
    I love this! What a great way to bring the beach home with you! Sharing on Facebook!
  • Valerie South Africa
    Absolutely gorgeous!
  • Tammy Smith Lakeport, CA
    this is awesome!!
  • Marg C Middletown, NY
    cute!