Valentine's Day ~ Winter Palette

Things I Like 09.22.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Here's a lovely winter palette centerpiece for your Valentine's Day table. A novice can get this same professional look for much less than florist prices! Check out my blog for a list of materials and directions to make your own!

To see more:

• Barb Rosen
    Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
    Wow, Ann! Watch out, you will swell my head : ) Thanks for such a nice compliment!
  • Barb Rosen
    Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
    Jeanette ~ what a special bouquet that was! I would remember that always. So happy to hear you like my little floral piece!
  • Ann @ On Sutton Place
    The word that comes to mind is "perfect." So pretty!
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Barb, you did it again! This is stunning. I went to one of the most unique bridal showers ever a few years ago. Everyone was asked to bring a silk flower...any color, any design, small, large, single stem or other gift. We enjoyed
  • Barb Rosen
    Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
    How nice of you to say so, Maryann! Thanks so much!
  • Maryann L
    Maryann L Troy, NH
    barb everything you do is amazing what a beautiful arrangement you have a gift.
  • .
    . Schenectady, NY
    Beautiful Barb.
  • Barb Rosen
    Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
    Glad you like the arrangement, Better Outdoor Living!
Barb Rosen

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post