Foliage Plant Combinations | Forget The Flowers

rdg 04.23.15
Establish a framework of interesting leaves for your favorite floral treasures or skip the flowers altogether and simply enjoy exciting foliage tapestries.
Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://blackthumbgardener.com/foliage-plant-combinations-forget-the-flowers/

Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Jeanette S I don't think anyone would think you were limited in what you can do judging by that lovely front yard.
  • The Black Thumb Gardener
    Robyn, have you ever considered Hakone grass? For low light areas its a great way to bring in color that lasts through the entire growing season.
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Thanks for the compliment Douglas...but we are getting to the point that we have to curtail the work involved due to our growing lack of tolerance to heat...and you know it gets hot here in Atlanta! And dry mading flowers not so desirable. It is getting
  • Robyn Farwell
    Robyn Farwell West Lebanon, NH
    The Black Thumb Gardner - No I have not considered Hakone grass, but will definitely try this. Thank you for your input. I appreciate it!!
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Just such mysteries are what keeps gardening interesting, Jeanette.
The Black Thumb Gardener